Its Alright Ma, (Im Only Bleeding)

"I miss you too ma

"I miss you too ma.''

''How are the twins?''

''Great, at least they are when Kayson isn't getting in trouble at school.''

''She's still acting out?''

''Not really acting out as she is being way to overprotective of Keith. This little boy knocked into Keith the other day at the park and Kayson Mae shoved the poor boy to the ground, before proceeding to make the kid eat dirt.''

''I remember you being that way at that age.''

''What are you talking about? I was an angel.'' I scoff into my phone as I sat at my desk at work.

''Oh please when you were in second grade you shoved Tim off the slide because he cut in front of Luke. The kid used to be smart before then.''

''Mom, are you saying I made Tim stupid?''

''Kinda.''

''Oh bullshit!'' I laugh popping m&ms into my mouth.

"Alright fine, that was far off...''

''How's Lily and Andy?''

''They're amazing. Lily's acting grown, she reminds me a lot of you actually.''

''Well, she is my little sister.''

''Speaking of her. I have to let you go. I love you.''

''I love you too mama.''

I hung up my phone as there was a knock on my door, "Come in!''

"Hey.''

I smile at Kam and Mikey.

''What're you two doing here?''

''Well we want to talk to you.''

I nod my head at my friends with a smile, ''Let's talk.''

They sat in front of my desk and Kam began.

''Mike and I decided to adopt and we want you to be our social worker.''

I felt a grin over take my face as excitement coursed through my veins.

''Really?''

''Yeah. We've been thinking about it for awhile. We're ready for this.'' Mikey agreed.

''Well lets get started.''

''Hello handsome! You got a hair cut.'' I hug my little brother as I walked into the high school gym.

''Yeah. Got tired of the mullet.''

''What? Got a little too 'Joe Dirt' for ya?'' I quirk a brow.

''Shut up, what are you doing here anyways?''

''Just bringing by some lunch for the twins at the primary school, which reminds me. SKills! Come get your food!''

Skills came and pecks my cheek as he took the sonic bag from me, ''You're a life saver B. Scott.''