" Shinji is cooking for everyone ?! Alright ! I've been waiting for this ! " Akihiko exclaimed " I'll go call everyone else ! "

" wait , senpai ! Minako has .... " By the time Minato began talking , Akihiko was already out of reach

Upstairs , Akihiko met with Mitsuru and Minako in front of Ken's room . Minako was hyping like it was the festival of her life , so much so that Mitsuru was confused by her happiness . Akihiko knocked on Ken's room and told him about how Shinjiro was cooking for the team.

" oh ... Shinjiro-san is ... cooking ... ? Well ... I'm not really hungry ... " Ken seemed reluctant to agree

" Ken ! Listen here ! " Minako was having none of it and she was persistent that everyone would participate in this joyous night , so she held Ken's shoulder and said " do you remember the omelette and fried rice that I cooked for you a few weeks ago ? "

" uh ... yes ... ? "

" well , I , the one who cooked it , am telling you myself that it is nothing in comparison to what Shin-chan is cooking right now ! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity ! You've never and will never taste anything like it , trust me ! "

" Shin ... chan... ? " Ken murmured

" what ? "

" n—nothing ... If ... if it's that delicious , then I guess I'll give it a try "

" you won't regret it , I swear ! " Minako nodded triumphantly

By the time Minako and the others descended back to the lounge , Shinjiro was already done cooking . The table was filled with jaw droppingly delicious-looking plates . From Japanese food like Sushi and Ramen , to foreign plates like a roasted chicken , a folded fish and more . Minako was so fascinated by the sight that she stood there speechlessly for a second . She was the one who anticipated the result the most , and yet somehow she was the most shocked of them all . Everyone sat and began eating , with Minako occasionally stopping to make sure everyone was trying a little of everything so they wouldn't miss out on anything at all .

" Minato ! C'mon ! Eat up ! " Minako hissed at her brother " what're you spacing out for ?! "

" well , I'm just wondering how Aigis is eating this food " Minato stared at Aigis who was eating with everyone else

" my body can also benefit from the biological energy that is stored in nutrients that humans consume " Aigis seemed to have heard him

" that's ... weird ... " Minato murmured

" weird or not , shut up and start eating " Shinjiro said as he placed another plate on the table

" what about you , Shin-chan? Aren't you going to eat ? "

" I've already had my full , I don't like to eat much ... "

" no ! " Minako angrily yelled at him " just because it's your cooking and you're used to it , doesn't mean that you get to clock out first ! Sit down and eat like everyone else ! "

" okay ... sheesh ! "

" hey , Junpei ! " Yukari yelled across the table " give that chicken wing back ! It's mine ! "