Compassionate feelings

Start from the beginning

" oh ! Right , sorry "

" so anyway , you're going back to the dorm ? "

" well ... no " Minako said with a sense of purpose " I was actually going to the bookstore in Iwatodai mall , why don't you come along ? "

" well , I don't see why not "

The two made their way to the bookstore , while Minako was trying to keep the reason of why she would want to go to the bookstore a secret . Thankfully , Shinjiro didn't bother questioning it until they were inside the bookstore , and at that point , Minako had no reason to hide it anymore .

" let's see ... 3rd grade study material ... Baron how to prepare for SAT ... "

" why are you picking those books ? " Shinjiro asked " you're still not a third grader yet "

" Those are for you , silly " Minako chirped

" for ... what ?! " Shinjiro exclaimed " don't be ridiculous ! Why would I need any of that shit ?! "

" well , you've been skipping out on school and have been hanging out with bad people . I know you're a good person at heart , but you need to catch up to the world around you "

" that's Kirijo's idea , isn't it? " he sighed " well , it's too late for me , I might as well repeat the year "

" don't be like that , there's still plenty of time left " Minako blushed as she interrupted " I would feel proud to see you graduate before I do "

"Well ... I ... I guess I could still give it a try " Shinjiro sighed

———————————

Later that evening , Minako was brushing Koromaru's fur in the lounge by herself , as the rest of the residents of the dorm were each in the room . The dog was lulled by the sense of the brush at his fur until he was fast asleep, and Minako giggled at the sight of Koromaru sleeping . At that moment , Shinjiro descended to the lounge and seemed to want to go for a walk . The question of wether he would like her to go with him was stuck in her throat and she couldn't say it , but to her surprise and joy , Shinjiro was the one to ask her if she would like to go for a walk . Minako was so happy to accept , and she was even happier that it was Shinjiro who asked her that time .

Shinjiro took her to the coffee shop at Paulownia mall , which made her wonder what kind of coffee he was into . However , Shinjiro wasn't there for coffee , even though he ordered a cup of black coffee , he was actually there to buy a special kind of coffee to use it for cooking .

" coffee can be used for cooking food ?  I had no idea " Minako exclaimed " but does that mean you're gonna cook again ?! "

" wasn't ... wasn't it you who suggested that ?! "

" yes , and I'm glad we're doing it ! This time I wanna participate in the cooking ! "

" that won't be necessary "

" I assure you that I'm much better than Fuuka "

" well , I think you'd enjoy it more if you don't participate " Shinjiro veered the subject away " anyway , what're you drinking ? "

" hm ... lemonade ? No , too sour ... a milkshake for me "

" really ? How old are you again ? " Shinjiro teased her