Sick day shenanigans

Start from the beginning

" You are a sassy person, Yukari-san "

" and who taught you ... ?! You know what , it's Junpei , I don't care about that now ! " Yukari turned her glare from Aigis to her upperclassman " I've been telling her to leave the room but she won't listen ! "

" Aigis , you're complicating our problem , which is already complicated to begin with . Your turn is going to be next so be patient and wait for it "

" Understood " Aigis nodded mechanically , before turning to Yukari and saying in a monotonous tone " I shall return "

" what a headache " Yukari sighed as she picked up the stuff she left out of the room " now let's see what we can do about you two "

Yukari set out to finish drying Minato's body , as difficult as that was since she felt flustered to even look at him . She then dressed him back up again and tucked him in bed . Then she decided to check on the temperature of the twins and see how they were holding up , before tending to Minako as she had the higher temperature between them , by placing a wet towel on her forehead . She then turned to Minato and did the same . After she finished , she found herself staring at Minato absentmindedly . She felt dumbfounded , as she stared at who was once the strong and confident leader . She used to feel calm and confident just by looking at his back as he he charged at the enemies . That strong and dependable person is now bedridden , very weak and unconscious .

" please recover ... we need you .... both of you ... " Yukari murmured " no ... I think because we remained in that mindset that you pushed yourselves too far for our sake , I'm sorry . I don't think I can help it , though ... I'm not strong by myself , I'm weak . There were many times when I just couldn't take a step forward , but you were always there for me to give me the extra push that I needed . I don't know if you can hear me , but you helped find my strength , and I want to believe that I can somehow help you find yours , too "

As she continued to stare at Minato all by herself , she felt her gaze slowly drawn to his face , and then to his lips . She began feeling her heart beating at her chest frantically , and he hands shivering . She found herself leaning closer to Minato's face , feeling both eager and hesitant .

" please focus on tending to our leaders' condition , Yukari-san " Aigis's voice from behind the door came zapping Yukari back in place .

" ignore ... ignore ... Yukari murmured to herself

At that time , the boys returned to the dorm . While they were placing the stuff they bought into the fridge , Shinjiro noticed a really foul stench in the room , so he told the other two to put what they bought in the fridge while he goes upstairs to check on something . His hunch was on point as he saw Fuuka carrying something to the twins' room .

" what are you doing , Yamagishi ? " Shinjiro called her

" oh ... Aragaki senpai " she turned to him , and in her hand was a bowl of what looked more like a swap of nuclear waste than actually food .

" what ... what is that ... ? " Shinjiro stuttered

" it's rice porridge "

" this ... this isn't fit for human consumption ! " Shinjiro shook his head " you could seriously kill them with that thing !!! "

" Eh ? I ... I thought it seemed good ... "

" have you tried tasting it ? "

" I ... well I can do that now ... "

" stop ! " Shinjiro snatched the bowl and threw it in the trash , and upon impact a small skull shaped green cloud emerged from there " we already have two sick people in the dorm , we don't need a third . Besides , it's not even your turn , it's Takeba's "

" don't worry , Shinji " Akihiko called as he ascended to the upper floor with a bowl in hand " I have just the thing to treat our leaders ... protein porridge ! "

" suck it ! " Shinjro snatched the bowl from Akihiko before slamming it and the protein in it in his face

" what was that for ?!! " Akihiko angrily yelled at him " you know that was my protein supply for a month !!! "

" really ?! Thank God ! "

" enough ! " Mitsuru furiously descended from her room " one more word and I'm executing everyone in here! "

The noise was reaching Yukari and the twins inside their room , and Yukari sighed from the whole mess as she placed another wet towel on Minako's forehead before turning to Minato and doing the same .

" such a rowdy bunch , right ? " Yukari gazed sadly at her unconscious leaders " that's because they're all worried about you . I'm sure that you'll recover soon , but please don't push yourselves too hard anymore , or we'll get worried , and with that we'll get messy , too "

Despite the chaos , the residents of the dorm were relieved to know that the typhoon would have passed Iwatodai by tomorrow and the weather may clear up tomorrow morning . It was then they decided that they would call a doctor tomorrow to check up on their condition .

**********************

Okay ... I looked , but I found nothing in regards to what Yukari's mother's job actually was . I ended up taking a guess about it based on the fact that a respected scientist wouldn't marry a disrespectful woman .

Now what do you all think of this part ? I tried to make it light on the dark side and add more humor to it . My aim wasn't exactly to have you short of breath from laughter , I just wanted you to crack a chuckle or three in this part .

If you enjoyed this part , please consider voting for it , and remember to comment on who you want Minato to fall in love with , and I'll see you in the next part . Stay safe

************************

The debate is closed , read the part about the results to find out who won