" do you think I don't know that ?! " Akihiko yelled back " All I'm saying is we put all the protein bars in the dorm in the blender , and blend the whole thing to make it easy to digest "

" first of all , you're the only one in the dorm addicted to protein , and I can tell without even checking to make sure ! "

" also , the sudden and quick consumption of so much ... uh ... protein ... could have some serious consequences ! " Yukari added

" I read that besides rice porridge , chicken soup can also be helpful "

" it is also recommended that an ill person consumes food that includes Vitamin C , preferably from fruits and their natural juices "

" alright , here's how we'll spread the work " Mitsuru decided " Akihiko , Shinjiro and Iori would go to bring whatever it is we're missing from the store , and don't stray too far for the typhoon is still in the city . The rest would divide the hours of tending to our leaders . Since that leaves Fuuka , Aigis , Yukari and me , that means six hours for each of us "

" that's still a lot of time " Shinjiro objected " I'd say when we're done shopping , that you should add the boys as well "

" What ?! " Junpei exclaimed

" do you want your leaders to recover or don't you ? "

" I mean ... I do ... but ... "

" that means approximately three hours and thirty minutes of tending to our leaders for each member "

Of course , that was the plan ... the expectation, if you may . As for reality , things were a little more messy .

The first one on the shift was Yukari , and so she prepared some iced water and two towels , she then proceeded to go to the twins room . However , when she placed her stuff aside to open the door , she was shocked and horrified to see Aigis undressing Minato .

" Aigis ! Wait ! Stop ! STOP !!! " Yukari screamed , as she turned into a standing redness from embarrassment of seeing Minato's shoulder naked " what in the name of everything good are you doing ?! "

" I am drying Minato-san's body , I have already finished the exact procedure with Minako-san "

" no way ! Get out of here this instant ! "

" I refuse " Aigis left Minato half naked and stood in front of Yukari stubbornly " if there is a problem , please address it and I will make the necessary adjustment "

" it's not your turn in the schedule that we decided ! "

" I am not satisfied with the schedule ... "

" well too bad ! You should've objected while we were making it ! It's my turn to look after the twins so stop getting in my way! "

" you are lying "

" I'm lying ?! Go check the schedule for—"

" you are not angry because I broke the schedule , as I assume you would not have the same reaction if you saw me tending to Minako-san . I concluded that you are jealous of me for Minato-san , because you are afraid that I would sweep him from you , Yukari-san "

" jealous ?! Sweep away ?! No way ! Nuhuh ! There's no way that I'm ... ! "

" Takeba ! " Mitsuru angry yelled at them " what are you doing screaming in their room while they're sick and need a quiet place to rest ?! I thought you know the most about their condition among us !!! "

" that is correct , Yukari-san , please keep your voice down "

" I ... I'm sorry , senpai ... " Yukari sighed , and decided to get back at Aigis for accusing her of jealousy " I'm trying to tend to them since it's my turn , but Aigis is getting in the way ! She even left Minato undressed and cold ! "