" the ... the hell am I seeing ?! " Minato scream " what is this abomination ! Kill it with fire ! Kill it !!! "

" oh my God! I can't breath ! " Minako could barely contain herself from the laughter

" woah ! What's happening ?! " Junpei was surprised

" Minato is ... snrk ! Minato saw a dream about Ai-san becoming a student in our school ! " Minako said between her laughing fit

" how did this happen ?! " Minato recovered from the shock and instead became furious

" she wanted to follow you two during school days " Yukari sighed " I joked with Mitsuru senpai about her becoming a student , but the chairman overheard and thought this was a good idea ... me and my big mouth ... "

" I don't believe this !!! " Minato groaned

" I don't think it's a bad idea , just look at how cute she looks in that uniform ! " Junpei remarked

" but why a winter uniform ? " Minako asked " the weather is still pretty hot "

" um ... well ... we tried the summer uniform , but that exposed her robotic parts " Fuuka exclaimed " with this , no one will suspect a thing "

" the uniform I was provided with seems to be of the appropriate size " Aigis said

" yeah ... until she opens her mouth , that is ... " Minato sighed , referring to Fuuka's statement " why did the chairman even approve of this ?! "

" well ... it was something about studying her behavior ... " Junpei shrugged

" studying what ?! She's an anti shadow weapon ! A toaster that toasts shadows ! That's all we need to know , why bother studying anything else ?! "

" aren't you being a little too harsh on her ? " Minako objected

" this idea is perfect , by staying in the dorm , I could delay our deployment in case of emergency . Additionally , by going to school with you , I can stay by your side more effectively ... " Aigis approached the twins and looked at them earnestly

" get out my face ! " Minato shoved her away with his hand before turning to his sister " now my privacy really has went down the drain ! And you think I'm overreacting ?! "

" delay deployment ? " Yukari shook her head " wouldn't you going to school create more problems ? "

" I will make any necessary adjustments as necessity arises " Aigis responded , before noticing Koromaru eagerly barking at them " Koromaru-san would like to go to school , too "

" no ! " Minato crossed his arms in absolute denial , and Koromaru whimpered in disappointment " we have a sentient toaster in our class , the last thing we need is a dog ! "

" oh ... so she's really going to school ? " Akihiko looked at his underclassmen as he descended down the lounge and made his way out of the dorm , he remarked with irritation " if anyone asks , it wasn't my idea ! I have no hand in this mess ! " then he walked away and grumbled " what does the chairman think ?! "

" let's just go to school before I lose it " Minato groaned , and as Aigis ran before him he called her angrily " stop ! Stop ! What the hell are doing ?! "

" I'm proceeding to go to the facility known as high school ... "

" you're turning yourself into an utter embarrassment, is what you're doing ! " Minato yelled at her , and starting ripping down her unique way of running " humans don't walk like that ! What're you ? A ninja ? First off , we don't run to school , we walk ! And secondly , even if we run , we don't just run like flying hawks ! "