Ken Amada - Part 3

Start from the beginning

" What ?! " Yukari cried " you mean we could get trapped in Tartarus forever ?!! "

" that means the best way to traverse the next block is to split the team at the entrance " Mitsuru suggested " but by doing so we risk their safety , especially with how strong the enemies are according to the last document we found . What's your take on this , Arisato ? "

Before Minato could respond , everyone's attention shifted to the teleporter that was activated . At the entrance stood Minako and Ken , who froze in place as everyone stared at them .

" let me explain !!! " Minako immediately yelled

" shut up "

Minato said decisively , before approaching her until his angry face was right in front of her flustered face . He clutched her shoulders before turning her around .

" so that's how you knew the enemies from the fourth block were seeping out ? " Minato turned to Fuuka

" I ... I mean ... " Fuuka stuttered , unable to form a response

" Minato , listen ! I ... "

" we'll talk after we go back to the dorm and treat this wound " Minato turned and walked to the entrance

At the dorm , Yukari set out to treat Minako's wound , which thankfully was not that deep , then she proceeded to scold her for her reckless action . Minako had no time for that , she could picture her brother roaring at poor Fuuka whom she promised she would take the blame in her stead . However , when she hurried to the computer room , it turned out only she was rushing it . As Minato was patiently waiting for her .

" so let me get this straight , Fuuka " Minato started " you agreed to Minako and Ken going to Tartarus while we were already there , and you didn't tell me "

" y—yes ... " Fuuka sighed

" Minato , don't blame Fuuka for ... "

" no , you know what ? I'm gonna blame her for it ! And as a punishment , I'm gonna take my sword and I'm gonna decapitate ... I'M A LEADER , NOT A DICTATOR!!! " Minato started in a sarcastic way , before yelling his point in Minako's face " for crying out loud ! "

" oh ... so ... uh ... you're not mad ? "

" I'm still mad "

" I see ... " Minako sighed with disappointment

" still , I'm mostly proud of Fuuka for keeping tabs on both teams who are two blocks apart " Minato said , as he gave Fuuka a proud smile , and she was relieved to hear him say that " you were so efficient in your navigation I couldn't even tell you were helping my sister , too "

" I see ... " Mitsuru nodded " with such coordination , Yamagishi will be able to support two teams at a time "

" exactly ... that's what we're doing . We already have a handful of members , so we're gonna split them between me and my sister . Since we both can wield a wide variety of Personas , no team will be at a disadvantage "

" handful of members ... " Minako started " does that mean ... ? "

" now on the topic of that little stunt you pulled earlier ! " Minato turned at his sister