Impending danger - Part 2

Start from the beginning

" w—wait up ! " Junpei hurriedly pulled his evoker and called his persona " Hermes ! "

Despite their efforts , Akihiko was still stopped by a charging turret that nearly run him over , but he wasn't fast enough to dodge two crows that slashed at him from two directions .

" it's no use ! "

" okay ... " Minato called Fuuka " Fuuka , has Minako returned to the entrance ? "

" ah ! Minato " Fuuka gasped as she received the call " y—yes ! They're all here "

" good ! Send Aigis here quickly ! And make sure to send her alone ! "

" um ... okay ... "

" another thing ! " Minato said as he killed another shadow " there's an airhead near you that's probably planning to come here and fight , don't let her in here ! You know what I'm talking about , right ? "

" yes ... Mitsuru senpai and Yukari-san just stopped her ... anyway , Aigis will arrive soon so please hold up until then "

Minato didn't have to wait for long , as soon enough Paladion came charging at the shadows , followed by Aigis . With her joining the team , Minato found a better opportunity to rescue Rio from the shadows . The shadows grew even more aggressive as they saw Minato carrying Rio on his back .

" now this is interesting ! " Akihiko grinned as he saw the shadows ganging up on them " should be a good workout

" I propose to activate Orgia mode " Aigis said as she was knocked back by a giant humanoid shadow .

" activate ESCAPE mode , we're getting out of here ! " Minato exclaimed as he ran toward the teleporter

" what ?! " Junpei cried , but as he saw the shadows attacking them he changed his mind and said " sure , you're the boss ! "

" Fuuka ! Guide us to the nearest teleporter ! "

" o—okay ! "

When they finally made it back to the entrance , Rio was beginning to regain her consciousness and she managed to recognize Minako's voice , even though she was still too dazed to focus on where she was . Minako stepped forward and lifted her on her back .

" what're you doing ? " Minato stared at her

" I'll take her to a nearby clinic , since the Dark Hour is almost up " Minako looked at her team " you guys go back to the dorm "

" not happening , I'll carry her to ... "

" nope , you've had your fun for tonight . Besides , I don't want her to be overwhelmed by all of us . I've cooked a good excuse in my mind for what happened but it won't work if she sees all of you "

" fine ... suit yourself " Minato reluctantly agreed .

" is she gonna be alright ? " Fuuka looked anxious

" the Dark Hour is almost up . As long as she stays from shady places , she should be fine "

" don't worry , I want stray too far "

" anyway , if you needed any help , don't hesitate to call us " Yukari said

" don't worry , I've already been through worse situations "

——————————————

Even though she said that , Minako realized she wasn't up to the task . Carrying Rio was tiring for her especially after fighting during the Dark Hour . Rio had fallen asleep so Minako could only keep carrying her on her back . Suddenly , even the closest of clinics seemed far away , and so Minako thought of calling her friends . However , when she took her phone out , she realized , yet again , that she forgot to charge it .