Velvet Bond - Part 1

ابدأ من البداية

" My sister told me that this kind of attire is perfect to ' let loose and live ' ... It's breathtaking , isn't it ? "

" I see ... " Minako sighed , realizing she can't let Theodore take the lead here " we're gonna be here for a while "

Minako decided to buy him a light blue pair of jeans and a green T-shirt , and he looked really handsome after he left the changing room . " See ?! " Minako clapped her hands with satisfaction " you look absolutely dashing ! "

" I see ... You're experienced in choosing clothes ... "

" Well , not really " Minako laughed " I just bought you a brighter version of my brother's choice of colors . Anyway , let's go pay up for the clothes "

Minako walked toward the cashier and checked the clothes , but as she peered into her purse she froze in place , realizing she had killed her purse by spending money on Jack Frost . Theodore stepped forward and payed for her before the situation became too awkward .

" Wait ! No ! " Minako objected

" When a boy and a girl are buying something together , the boy has to pay for the girl's expenses . That's what my sister taught me . Nevertheless , these are my clothes we're buying "

" That's ... Thanks ... " Minako said , thinking about the many things Elizabeth had her brother do

" So are you two a couple ? " The guy at the cashier said teasingly

" I'm her servant " Theodore said without thinking

" No ! No you're not ! " Minako yelled , before awkwardly trying to remedy the situation " he's my cousin ... I ... I mean step-cousin ! "

" I see ... " The guy scratched his head with confusion " well , have fun , either way "

As they wandered around the mall , Theodore seemed to be enjoying his time . Although he claimed he wasn't easily impressed , it was apparent that he was fascinated by the mall . His eyes were suddenly fixated on a water fountain in the center of the mall . Before Minako could say anything , Theodore remarked " such a large aqueous pool , the inhabitants of this town must be very thirsty ... "

" oh ... the water here isn't for drinking ... " Minako giggled

" what ... ? I mean of course I knew that , it's obvious that people wash their hands here all the time ... "

" well , no ... it's purely for decoration ... "

" I ... I see ... " Theodore seemed embarrassed

" actually ... " Minako said in an attempt to cheer him up " there are fountains for hand washing in other countries , you were referring to those , weren't you ? "

" I ... of course " Theodore nodded

They continued their stroll around the mall , from the police station to the bookstore , and from there they went to the electronics store and then Theodore noticed the night club . He was thrilled to see it and wanted to go in , but he was distraught to find out that the club was closed . Something about the way he expressed his feelings made Minako sympathize with him , and feel sorry for him when he's sad . She found herself suggesting the arcade to cheer him up .

" my brother loves this place ! " Minako passionately exclaimed as they made their way into the arcade " there are racing games , fighting games , sports , shooting games and more ! I'm sure we'll find a game you'll like , Theo "

" wow ... countless windows with varied stimulations ... " Theodore seemed shocked by the colorful , noisy place " your world is truly amazing , my lady ... "