A fog covered town

Start from the beginning

" I ... over ... slept ... couldn't ... sleep ... ear ... ly ... " Minako incoherently murmured as she struggled to catch her breath , and when she did she clutched clutched Rio's shoulders and said intensely " Rio ... I beg of you ... tell me I didn't miss the trip ... tell me I caught you just as you were leaving ! I won't forgive myself if I ... ! "

" calm down , we're still here " Rio sighed " honestly , you're such a mess ! You should thank God the bus didn't work and we had to delay the trip an hour until the teacher could arrange another bus "

" oh thank God ! So I managed to catch up to you after all "

" firstly , get yourself in a presentable state , and secondly get prepare yourself to receive a stern talking from the teacher ! "

" um ... what ? "

" the substitute teacher for Miss Kanou , remember ? He's much more strict than her and he's already very angry with you and the broken bus "

" oh well , at least I got myself an extra warmup before the joint practice session "

It was indeed a hectic way to start what should have been a relaxing practice in the countryside , add to that the stern scolding Minako received in front of everyone . Minako was already tired after this whole mess , that when the new bus arrived to take them she immediately fell asleep the moment she took her seat . Rio also felt sorry for her so she let her rest . However , later Rio received a call from someone , so she walked up to Minako and gently tapped her on the shoulder .

" huh ... are we there already ? " Minako lazily rubbed her eyes as she looked at the world around her

" we're halfway there , but your brother called me from the dorm and said he needed to talk to his sister about something " she handed her phone to Minako " he told me he got my number from Kenji "

" um ... okay ? " Minako took the phone and sleepily spoke in it " yes , bro ... "

" Don't ' yes bro ' me you ABSOLUTE RETARD !!! "

Minato's yelling was so loud that Minako was flinched by it , and Rio and two students nearby heard him . Minako nervously talked back and tried to explain and remedy the situation .

" r—right ! You told me to call you when I make it to the bus . I was tired so I slept ... wait ... what ? Uh ... lemme check " Minako took her phone out of her purse and opened it before sighing " I forgot to charge my phone ..... again ... Yeah , I made it ... we're on our way to Inaba now ... you know , I've been scolded once already , go easy on me won't ... yes , I know , but ... fine ... "

Minako begrudgingly handed the phone to Rio who was a little hesitant to talk to Minato who seemed absolutely furious , but she was relieved to see that he was calmer with her " yes ... I'll definitely remind her to charge it .... yes you're right , she can forget herself when she's having fun , I'll look after her , don't worry . No , it's totally fine ... you're welcome , Minako is my friend , too .... I'll also tell her to call you when we make it to Inaba ... alright ... bye ... "

" what a hassle ! " Minako pouted as Rio closed the phone " he embarrassed me in front of everyone ! He's my twin , not my mother , what gives ! "

" the only one embarrassing you is yourself , Minako "

——————————————