" guys ! " Fuuka called them " enemies are approaching you ! "

In the distance , a lion face on wheels , two giant humanoids and three snakes were rushing at the team . While Fuuka was trying to identify their weaknesses , Minato pulled his evoker and called Pale Rider to attack the enemies and Minako called Neko Shogun to increase the defense of her team , keeping in mind that the enemies here hit hard . Minato and Akihiko fought  the humanoids , while Yukari and Mitsuru took down the lion wheel . Aigis focused and from within emerged her Persona , a hollow armor with a spear attached to it .

" Palladion " Aigis called

Her Persona charged at the two humanoids , instantly defeating them . Minato turned to her with a shocked look on his face , she managed to take down the two enemies that were giving him a hard time with a single strike from her Persona . She was powerful .

However , his chain of thoughts was cut when they heard Junpei screaming . As it turned out , the three sneaks coiled around his limbs and trunk and were crushing him .

" Junpei ! " Yukari said anxiously " we have to help him ! "

" Dammit ! " Junpei groaned " this is only enjoyable when it happens to a girl ! "

" uh huh ... " Yukari's worried look changed to that of irritation " he's fine , guys ... let's continue "

" Y—Yukatan ?! You're not gonna leave me like this , are you ?! "

" I'd ... pfft ! I'd say we free him before stronger shadows show up " Minako suggested after regaining her composure from laughing at Junpei's comment

Fuuka told them that the snakes binding Junpei were weak to ice , and so Mitsuru destroyed them and Junpei managed to stand up , although he was very cold after that from the ice that Mitsuru casted on him .

The corridors of Tartarus were much more difficult to traverse than anything they had come across before . They were dark and confusing , and many parts of them looked identical . This block proved to be a challenge even for Minato , the one cautious about bad surprises , as they were ambushed more frequently in this floor than other floors . Junpei began whining about how tired he was , specifically from all those ambushes , and he also began questioning if Minato had ' lost his special leadership touch ' , which was fueling Minato's inner rage . Minako noticed that Minato's patience was at its limit , so she turned Junpei and said " Junpei , did you know that there's a secret wild card in Innocent Sin Online that only few players know about ? "

" Minatan , I hate to break to you , but next week this game is getting shut down so that they would release Eternal Punishment Online . No one cares about Innocent Sin anymore , not after the end of the Demifiend fight , anyway "

" oh but if you have this wild card in your ID and enter Eternal Punishment with that ID  , you get five startup Demons from higher levels regardless of your startup level ! "

" for real ?! " Junpei's attention was immediately attracted to Minako

" oh yes ! The Demons may vary depending on how you obtain the card but they're all so powerful . Minato obtained Helel , Metatron , Asura , Surt and Abaddon , and I obtained Lucifer , Ishtar , Cybele , Alice ,Black Frost and Susano'o ! "

" holy shit ! These Demons ... at the beginning of the game ?! You're gonna tell me how you obtained that wild card , you HAVE to ! "

" of course I'd love to tell you , but we need to do our best now in the Dark Hour . Actually , it was Minato who told me about it so I'm sure he'd love to tell you more tomorrow , but he can be vengeful when he's angry so I don't think it's a good idea to piss him off "