Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 4

Start from the beginning

" I do ... and that's another reason why I want you in the entrance with Yukari . Should the worst happen , I want you two to protect Mitsuru "

"I know what I'm supposed to do , but what about you ?! Don't do any stunts in there , you hear me ?! "

" says the one who walked into an alley filled with thugs " Minato smirked " unlike you , I know what I'm doing "

The five SEES members entered the school late at night through the emergency exit . Granted , Mitsuru senpai could have opened the front gate with the spare key she had as the daughter of the Kirijo family , but she chose the emergency exit to avoid encountering the guard . Entering the school late at night felt unsettling for them , with the corridors being dark and barren . Somewhere within them was a voice that kept telling them they shouldn't be here now , but they chose to press on .

" man " Yukari nervously sighed " coming to school late at night is so unsettling "

" oh God ! Yukatan ... don't move " Junpei whispered to Yukari " there's a strange girl behind you ! "

" s—stop your nonsense , Junpei ! We already know there's no ghosts ... "

" I swear there's a girl behind you " Junpei frantically said , trying to keep a low voice " she's grinning and ... OH GOD ! RUN !!!"

" No !!! " Yukari screamed and fell on her back as she tried to run away , but as she turned to stand up she saw that the girl behind her was Minako , and that she was smiling cheerfully as usual

" hello , Yukari " Minako giggled

" oh my God ! That was priceless ! " Junpei laughed hysterically

" why you !!! You both set me up !!! "

" Are you three done goofing around ?! " Mitsuru sternly said to them , but her glares were mainly on Minako and Yukari " if so , then we should get going . We only have until midnight to organize our setup ! "

" anyway " Minato said " the gym hall is locked after school , right ? "

" yes " Akihiko nodded " we might need to sneak into the faculty office to obtain it "

" it might be a little more complicated than that , Akihiko " Mitsuru said " I overheard the teachers talking about the multiple times the key was stolen so far and that they might hide it somewhere else "

" this is gonna be a drag " Minato sighed " fine , let's split up . I'll go with Yukari and search around the gym and janitor's room . Minako will go with Akihiko senpai and look in the faculty office , the library and the nurse's office . Junpei will go with Mitsuru senpai and search the classrooms "