Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 3

Start from the beginning

" I get it now , Goatee ! You're the one getting dragged here by these bitches ! On one hand I feel sorry for you , I could tell they're a pain in the ass . On the other hand , you disgust me . I don't think you're more than a wobbly goat dick with no balls in there ! Huh !!! "

Junpei thought he knew what was coming for him and quickly backed away from a kick that could have rendered him numb , but that only made the thug angrier

" you think you're clever , you little shit ?! "

And he sent a punch to Junpei's waist that had him bent on the floor in front of the thug , Minako , Yukari and everyone else in the alley . The sight of Junpei crouching on the ground was sickening for Minako , and somewhere in her mind the voice of her telling Junpei she was counting on him to protect them echoed back . She felt she was responsible for what happened , she pressured Junpei to come here . Yukari may had wanted to come here , but it was Minako who agreed and even dragged Junpei with them . The guilt was crushing her from saying anything .

" eyes front , Goatee ! " a thug approached Yukari and clutched her wrist " this is how you tame a raging bitch ! "

" l—let go of ... "

The thug slapped Yukari across the face so hard her cheek grew red , and she almost fell on the ground . That slap rendered her speechless , it was then that she felt the weight of the situation . Her shocked eyes went from the thug that slapped her , to Junpei who still couldn't stand up , to Minako who was just as confused and scared as she was . What was she doing here ? What did she think she would get by coming here ? How is she gonna get out ?

" hey , check out the other one ! She looks more friendly than the bitch you just slapped , bro ! "

Another one approached Minako and clutched her arm , and immediately her senses were rendered numb and her legs began trembling . She kept telling herself she mustn't cry , as that would only have them take advantage of her even more . Wether it was for the best or the worst , she slapped the thug across the face before he could do anything . In retaliation , the thug clutched her chin and brought her face closer to his . The smell of alcohol and cigarettes was numbing her senses even more .

" please don't anger me , sweetie " the thug said with a calm voice that sounded even more menacing " my hands get a mind of their own when I'm mad , and they don't enjoy being taunted "

Suddenly , a football was slammed on the thug's face , and he let go of Minako . Not so far off , stood Minato , who looked furious . It seemed it was he who shot the ball on the guy's face . Everyone was shocked as they turned to him .

" makes you get hard to try your strength on ladies , you dick ?! " Minato yelled at them

" who do you think you are , you little shit ?! "

The thug charged at Minato , but he was met with a punch to the waist , before having his arm twisted and pulled , the same arm he used to hold Minako's face . Minato broke his arm and kicked him down to the ground before placing his foot on top of his head

" anyone else wants a piece ?! "

Theee more thugs came at Minato while Yukari and Minako tended to Junpei . Minato found himself surrounded and overwhelmed , he could barely prevent them from breaking his arm like he did with the other one . Minako was really scared when on of them pulled a pistol and was about to shoot at Minato , but between the crowd of thugs he couldn't aim properly . Nevertheless , Minato could do little to keep up with so many opponents , and in the end one of them managed to get behind Minato's back and bash him over the head with a brick , and he fell on the ground , the pain in his head rendered him numb and disoriented .