In love with a teacher - part 3

Start from the beginning

Minato met Kenji in Iwatodai strip mall . Kenji was still in his own world , talking and talking about his teacher as if nothing else in the world mattered . Meanwhile , Minato was becoming more and more upset over it the more Kenji talked . How would he convince him to break up with that teacher ?

" you know , students are starting to talk about it already " Minato decided to start from that point " your relationship with Miss Kanou "

" yes ... Emiri knows about that , too " Kenji nodded " the teachers are talking about her dating a high school student "

" so ... " Minato decided not to rush him " what do you think about that ? "

" it's really troubling Miss Kanou , and I can see how it just can't work out for her here . She told me she would transfer to another school soon"

While Minato was glad to hear that , something about the way Kenji said it felt ... weird . He didn't sound worried at all and he admitted the situation as a matter of fact . Indeed , his hunch was correct , as Kenji said with a hyped voice " but I won't give up just yet ! I'm transferring with her , and we can start anew in Tokyo ! "

" are you retar—! " Minato barely caught himself from punching Kenji , he took a deep breath and spoke again , with calmer yet sterner voice " can you see how you threw a wrench in her life with your naive affection ? You know , this teacher had transferred this year with me and my sister, I knew that from the student council members . She had barely spent two months and was finally starting to settle in , and now she has to transfer again because of you ? How does that make you feel ? "

" why're you talking to me about this ?! I thought you invited me her to celebrate ... "

" celebrate what ? " Minato decided to interrupt and force Kenji to accept the truth , giving him no chance to refute his words " Your victory in winning your lover's affection ? Do you remember when I told you that romance is war ? Well , guess what , Don Juan , the war doesn't end by the acceptance of your confession . For many , this is just the beginning : do the parents approve of this relationship ? Does the public approve of this relationship? Do they want to live in the city or the countryside ? How many babies do they want in their family ? And opps , the wife died early , do you marry after her or don't you ? Actually , why are we even going this far ? Did Miss Kanou even accept your confession ?! "

" she did ..."

" did NOT ! She said she wanted to give you ' private lessons ' ? Were they the kind of private lessons you were hoping for ? Or did she just make you practice those chemicals equations you should have memorized long ago ?! "

" I ... " Kenji was now on the verge of tears

" did you receive a clear , definitive response from her for the question ' I love you , please go out with me ? ' ? Well ... did you ?! "

" I ... I did . She said... "

" flush the nonsense about 'private lessons' down the toilet ! It's a yes-no question ! YES or NO ?!! "

" I ... I ... I know she likes me , and you're just trying to break us apart " Kenji looked behind Minato before exclaiming " there she is , let's ask her directly so I can prove how strong our love is for each other ! "

She was indeed there , near the station . It seemed she hadn't noticed them yet , and she was busy talking to someone , but she was way to distant for them to tell who she was talking to for sure . Kenji began running toward her , but he was stopped by Minato who suggested they sneak on her to know whom she was talking to . Minato was betting on the small chance that she might be talking to man , and that man might be her true lover . It was a far fetched plan , but at this point Minato was desperate .