Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 1

Start from the beginning

" what ?! " Junpei exclaimed " we're not gonna give up on her now , right ?! "

" I was planning to , but when you say that some people are more compatible for backup Personas , then maybe she could do that if she wasn't fit for battle "

" wait ! So we're gonna drag another person into this ?! " Yukari cried

" I don't think we have a choice right now " Mitsuru sighed

" sweet ! I can't wait for her to join! I have so many private lessons to teach her ! "

" private lessons ? " Minako said gullibly " yeah , I guess she would need someone to explain to her how everything works about the Dark Hour and stuff like that "

" yeah ... and other stuff " Junpei laughed discreetly

" you're the worst " Yukari scoffed

" actually , I met Fuuka Yamagishi today " Minato said " pale girl , green short hair , gasping a lot ... is that the one ? "

" yes , it's her " Akihiko nodded

" she denied it a lot , but I think she is getting bullied "

" bullied ?! " Mitsuru was jolted by that word

" like I said , she denied it a lot . My point is if we could help her out we might earn her trust to join us . I've seen the girls I thought were bullying here , and I heard them call one of them ' Natsuki ' . I think it was a first name "

" those are some vital informations , Minato . We'll investigate them tomorrow at the council meeting "

———————————————

The twins walked out of the school with a confused look on their faces . The council meeting was ... strange . Even though they called those students to the office , they refused to come and kept defensively saying that they did nothing wrong and that they know nothing at all . It was something a guilty person would do , but for some reason they seemed more scared of their sin than normal . It was like they did something more horrible than bullying . Even stranger , on their way back to the dorm at the end of the day , they could hear the students gossiping like crazy . They were talking about a girl from 2-E that they found unconscious in front of the school gate this morning , and she had still been unconscious even now .

The two met Junpei and Yukari on their way out and the the four walked back to the dorm together , and talked about the rumor on their way .

" I've seen that girl they found unconscious today " Yukari said " it was yesterday after my club practice and she seemed okay then "

" come to think of it , she was among those girls that I thought were bullying Fuuka " Minato added

" but what exactly happened to her ? " Minako asked anxiously " she is still unconscious even now! What could have caused that ? "

" yeah ... it sure is a tough case , even for Ace Detective Junpei ! "

" Ace Defective Stupei is more like it ! " Yukari mocked him

" hey ! Watch it ! " Junpei defensively exclaimed

" hahah ! Yeah ! That's fitting ! " Minato exploded with laughter