Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 1

Start from the beginning

" so I took out my phone and like pretended to take a picture , and she went all crazy and like ' no ! Stop ! ' ha ! Ha ! Ha ! "

" OH MY GAWD !!! "

" bullies ? " Yukari thought " and here I believed this school had no such degenerates ! "

" so who's gonna call her to the gym now that the day is over ? "

" not it ! " every girl said quickly ,  then the last one to say it groaned and strolled away " ugh ! Fine ! I'll call the bazooka to the gym hall ! "

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks , her body went pale and she was paralyzed in place . The girls started calling out to her and shaking her slightly . For a while , she didn't seem to respond , but finally she snapped back to reality and looked around her .

" hey , you okay , girl ? "

" y—yes ! " she nervously brushed it off " C'mon ! If we don't hurry , the bazooka is gonna go back home ! "

" about time they left " Yukari sighed .

——————————

The SEES members gathered around that night in the lounge to discuss a solution for their Tartarus operations . Ever since the last time they went to Tartarus , Mitsuru had been trying to scan the floors of the second block while using references from the intel Minako had provided . Even then , she couldn't make so much progress to guarantee that she could provide consistent support for her team .

" maybe you could ask the velvet dudes for help " Junpei said " you know , those guys that had been giving you those various Personas and stuff "

" oh ! " Yukari was surprised " you can actually come up with good ideas every once in a while ! "

" shut up ! I'm the thoughts generator of SEES ! "

" we tried telling them about our situation " Minato responded " they said we aren't compatible for these kinds of Personas "

" wait , so there are Personas even you can't use ? "

" it's not the Persona itself , it's more of the abilities they possess " Minako said " our personalities affect our Personas and the abilities they produce "

" I don't get it " Junpei said

" let's say for example that I'm more sociable than my edgy brother here ... "

" shut up ... " Minato murmured

" so that means I can provide some backup for my team " Minako continued on " but my support abilities would be extremely limited even more than senpai's "

" I guess it's because you're the daughter of the Kirijo group and you're next in line to inherit their management that your Persona developed such traits " Minato said

" so a new member for the SEES may have a Persona capable of providing backup " Mitsuru said

" so we're just gonna spread our secret until we find someone who can provide support ?! " Yukari objected

" we don't have to look very far " Akihiko said " I already have someone on my mind , and I even had an evoker made for her . Her name is Fuuka Yamagishi from class 2-E . I was planning to introduce her to the team a month ago but gave up , because her body was relatively weak and not fit for battle "