" Junpei , cut it out ! " Yukari glared at Junpei , before turning to Minato " he's right , though . We've explored four floors so far , I think we've all earned a break , especially you "

" they're right " Mitsuru said " you're fatigued , you should return . This is the third time I'm suggesting this , ignoring you physically wellbeing can be fatal during the Dark Hour , and especially in Tartarus . If you continue to ignore your health , I may have to ask Minako to take over "

" ugh ! Fine , I give up ! " Minato sighed " I'll go back to the dorm "

" yes ! " Junpei cheered

" and Minako is taking over for me " Minato continued

" argh ! Are you kidding me ?! " Junpei looked around with frustration " Minatan , tell me you're not gonna put us in more torture like your workaholic of a brother here ! "

It took them a few seconds to realize ... Minako was not around .

Panic began to spread in the team as they started searching for her , but she reappeared just as quickly from one of the doors . It seemed that she knew she had caused a mess in the team , as the first thing she said when she emerged from there was " hey ! Don't panic ! I'm still here !"

It was as if Minato wasn't going through headaches of his own , now he had to deal with his sister randomly straying off the team . With extreme frustration he clutched  her head and started rocking it back and forth .

" you ! You ! You ! YOU !!! " Minato repeated over and over , as if he was stammering for a word that expressed his rage

" ouch ! Let go ! I didn't go too far ! If I did , Mitsuru senpai would have probably warned you , and I was close enough to hear you talk that I could replicate it right now ! " Minako struggled to free herself out of her brother's angry hands " besides , I think I found a clue ! "

" a clue ? " still frustrated , Minato let go of his sister

" follow me ! " she walked into the room

It was a classroom , not something out of the ordinary . The first block of Tartarus was filled with them , some included shadows , some had certain quirky features like the desks being organized in a weird way or the roof and the ground being upside down . However , that classroom looked normal ... as in normal comparing to the other classrooms . It looked so normal that they thought it was their own classroom . Except it was not . The calendar indicated the date to be 9th November 1997 . It was odd because they knew that calendars are annually replaced in the school , meaning that this class was never touched for almost ten years .

" okay ... interesting ... " Minato thought " but how's that a clue ? "

" it's here "

Minako pointed at a small notepad she pulled from one of the desks . It was titled ' paranormal club ... always question everything ... "

" that's where you took your clue from ? " Minato shrugged "a crowd of obsessive nerds ? "

" well , that's what I thought at first , but check out what they wrote in there ... the seven wonders of Geggokan high ! "

The three crowded around Minako as she read the notebook . Their curiosity was at its peak

" okay ... " Minako said , beginning to read the notebook " the first wonder is ... "

" STOP !!! " Junpei screamed , startling everyone and even causing Yukari to fall on her back

" what do you think you're doing , stupei ?! "