" it's probably Mitsuru " Yukari sighed " anyway , I'll see you in the auditorium then "

" sure , have a good day "

Minato entered the school alone , but his personal bubble was about to be breached as a student approached him

" how's life treating ya , Minato "

" you ... your name is ... " Minato strained his mind as he strolled and scanned his memory for names " ... Kandori ... right ? "

" what ? C'mon , dude ! It's Kenji ! "

" oh ! Yes ! Kenji ! I remember ! " Minato exclaimed before thinking " the boy was scolded by the teacher first thing in the morning for sleeping in class "

" anyway , I heard you were after Yukari-san "

" sure ... wait ... what ?! "

" well , that doesn't bother me anyway . I'm more into older , more mature and experienced women"

" you're what ?! "

" anyway , the morning assembly is about to begin , see you later "

Kenji walked away , leaving behind the confused Minato who was still trying to catch up on who was spreading rumors about him being after Yukari , or the fact that Kenji is more into older women . Minato sighed . His social life used to only include his earphones, his MMORPG and basic interactions with everyone as well as looking after his sister . However , now he needs to mingle with other people in order to develop his powers .

" I'm so not cut out for this social link business ! " he sighed , hoping his sister was doing better with her day .

Unfortunately , his sister was not on better terms . Walking into the nurse office . She smelled an intolerable stench from the room . The smell was so unworldly awful that both her and Junpei were getting nauseous

" what's this disgusting smell ! " Minako cried from behind her muffled nose

" ugh ! Even my soaks smell better ! " Junpei groaned

" oh ... guests ? " a man who seemed to be working on something turned to them " that's just the pig's pickled kidney with tapeworm juice and a ten decomposed mosquitoes "

" nope ... I'm done ! " Junpei stormed out of the nurse's office " this is not a nurse's office , this is witchcraft! "

" I ... I should really be going ... " Minako backed away " the assembly is ... "

" oh , you look pretty yellow " the man held her arm , placed his hand on her forehead " yup , you have fever , too "

" I'm not ! " that was something Minako was sure of , as her brother had felt her temperature and was never going to allow her to come to school if she was feverish

" don't worry , that's nothing I cannot fix " the man turned to his cupboard and grabbed a glass container " my secret cure-all potion will definitely make you feel better "

" but I'm fine ! Honest ! " Minako found herself trapped in the corner . The teacher was approaching her intently

" oh , you don't get to decide that , sweetie ! You don't know anything about the flow of mana in your body and it is affected by the decrease of magical potency in it "

" um ... what... ? "

" just trust me and drink the potion , you won't regret it "

That was much easier said than done . The teacher was unfit , unorganized ... man , with short yet messy hair and long stretchy hands that made Minako fear she was going to be ... attacked if she denied the concoction . The ... medicine he gave her , on the other hand , had all the traits that a horrible concoction should have . It was dark green , so dark it was almost black and the green was barely distinguishable , and was also bubbling and ... she also faintly distinguished a tail and a furry butt in the whole thing .