" wait what ?! " Minako was jolted awake by that and started examining her hair .

" Don't worry , you sat up before it happened ... " Minato looked worriedly at his sister who looked extremely sleep deprived that she was actually sleeping while sitting up " sister , maybe you should take the day off "

" no way ! I've never been healthier ! " Minako clapped her cheeks , but she saw that her brother was unconvinced, so she gave him a reassuring smile " I'm just sleepy . Don't worry , if I slept in the monorail and maybe before the teacher arrives , I'll be fine "

In the monorail , Yukari and Minako slept by each other , resting their heads on each other's shoulders . While it didn't take that long for them to arrive at school , Minako seemed to be doing much better after that .

" for the last time , I'm doing fine now ! " Minako yelled at her brother " why must you be such a worrywart ?! "

" I don't know , maybe because you looked like you were on hangover "

" I ... I was not ! Right , Yukari ?! "

" well , I wouldn't call it a hangover " Yukari tried her best not get in the sibling fight , but what Minato was saying was to a certain extent true " you did look like you were going to faint , though "

" fine ... I give up . I'm going to the nurse office if it's gonna make you feel better "

" cool , Junpei can go with you , too "

" wait , why me ? "

" you looked pretty beat up yourself , Junpei . You and Minako had to fight that strong shadow directly "

" then Minato should also come with us "

" yeah ... no " Minato interrupted " unlike you pair of clowns , I didn't fight it directly "

" what ? But you ... "

" it's all about tactics " Minato proudly said

" okay , you win . Let's go , Minatan "

Minato sighed as watched the two disappear into the crowd of students . He was wondering how well he can look after ... the entire SEES now that he was their leader . Looking after his sister was his life for a long time , now he has to look after four other students besides his sister . And on the first night he encountered that powerful shadow . Was that the strongest shadow , or are there more powerful ones ? can he protect his team from them ?

" uh ... Minato " his thoughts were interrupted by Yukari , who was now standing with another student " I have to go , I have some stuff to take care of in the archery club . I'll see you in class "

" actually , Yukari-san " the student behind her said " we have an assembly this day . The student council president was finally elected and she's going to give a speech this morning "