Shadows

In the back alley of Tatsumi Port Island . Thugs were having a party later that night . A man walked out of the mess after getting mocked by other men and women in the party .

" Shit ! This sucks ! " The man shook his head " those worthless punks made a fool out me for the last time . Imma make them pay ! " .

He bumped into another guy . He was wearing a dark red coat with a grim look on his face .

" Hey ! " The man chose to let his anger out on that guy " what the hell is your problem ?! "

The guy didn't even look in his direction " don't ignore me , you little shit ! "

The man reached out to that guy , but he immediately retaliated and held the man from the neck , choking him .

" You're talking to me ?! "

The guy glared at the man before letting go of him and leaving him crouching on the floor coughing and gasping for air .

" That's Shinjiro for you " one of the thugs remarked " the dude is a hitman ! We took him five to one last time and he wiped the floor with our asses ! "

" Screw this manhole ! I'm outta here ! "

Suddenly , all lights went out . The only source of light was the moon , which became green and gave out an eerie vibe to the man who was now surrounded by coffins .

" What ?! What happened here ?! "

The man had little time to think , before he felt an intense pain in his head . The pain was so severe that he felt his head was going to explode . Then he saw red and black liquid dropping from his head and felt it streaming from his eyes . In the light of the moon and on the reflection off a puddle of blood . The man saw the liquid dripping from his eyes , ears , nose and mouth . His face was growing thinner . Through the pain and fear , he screamed into the night , until he collapsed into a slimy mess .

In certain room in the dorm

In certain room in the dorm . Yukari and Mitsuru as well as the chairman were watching Minako and Minato in their room through surveillance cameras . While Minako was peacefully sleeping , Minato remained awake .

" He's not sleeping " Mitsuru remarked

" Do you think he noticed us ? " Yukari anxiously asked

" I'm not sure . Either way , we should keep a close eye on them "

" It's almost midnight "

Soon enough , the clock struck twelve , and instantly the light went out . Except for their computer that they were using to monitor the twins , which specifically designed by the Kirijo group . Minako was still sleeping , and Minato , who was fighting back the sandman for a while , finally gave up and slept .

" Interesting , they're still sleeping " the chairman said " they didn't transmogrify "

" This shows that they have the potential "