Mellos Twin (2)

[Dedicated to NekoMakesFanfic]

Armin was meant to stay with Mello and I for a couple of weeks, but seemed reluctant to leave. He kept making excuses, and his dumbass twin didn't get IT, so I had to spell it for him.

"It's not that I mind having him here, actually I like him being here, but I wonder why he keeps delaying his flight home? It's not like there's anything of much interest around here," Mello said this one night as we were going to bed.

I was already in bed, eating his chocolate, which I'd stolen, so I didn't want him to look at me. I was also very distracted because he'd just taken his vest off. I finished the chocolate before replying.

"It's perfectly obvious why he's still here, Mello."

His eyes flashed in anger at me, "You're calling me stupid now?"

"Not stupid, just... Mello, your brother is in love."

He clenched his fists, his whole face screwed up in anger now.

"I'll fucking kill him, you're mine!" He yelled.

"What? Oh my God, Mello, no! He's in love with NekoMakesFanfic, you complete imbecile."

"Oh! That's great!" He was grinning now, happy again.

"Yes, it's great," I agreed. "But they're both shy, so we need to help them realise that they're meant for each other."

He climbed into bed beside me.

"You think she loves him too?" He asked.

"Yes!" I laughed at his oblivious. "Now go to sleep, Romeo," I ruffled his hair before lying down - or layeing down, to sleep.

[Sorry that scene took place in the bedroom, I just go with however I picture it. We were just going to sleep, I promise]

*Timeskip brought to you by cute blondes*

I checked Wattpad the next morning, as usual and elbowed Mello to wake him up. He shrieked like a girl.

"Dude! Why so rough?" He complained.

"Like you can talk. Listen, it's Neko's birthday today, we have to set her up on a date with Armin!"

We had no creativity at all, so we decided to go with the old "pretend we're all going but we have to cancel last second, leaving them alone," scheme.

*Armin pov*

I arrived at the same restaurant from the last chapter [Um, Armin, something about a wall]

I held a huge bouquet of flowers that took both hands, so I couldn't check my phone when the text tone sounded. It was ok since Neko arrived a second later, with her phone in her hand.

"Did you get a text? They're not coming..."

She trailed off as she noticed the flowers.

"Wow," She said softly.

"They're for you," I held them towards her awkwardly. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, they're beautiful," Her smile gave me a feeling of pure joy

"You are beautiful," I told her shyly.

Her reaction was worth being brave. She beamed with happiness and I couldn't help smiling too. I decided to be even more brave and tell her how I felt.

"I love you, Neko."

"I love you too, Armin. But you'll be going home," She looked at the ground, her smile fading.

"I'm not going anywhere Neko-kun. Not unless you're there. I want to be wherever you are. I want you to my girlfriend."

She shrieked and tried to throw her arms around me, but the flowers got in the way. We both giggled, then I took the bouquet from her and placed it on the ground, so I could kiss her and make her mine.

NEKOXARMIN forever! 🎂💛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ILY