Gay Mello? (3)

NSFW

[As requested (kind of, not really) by NekoMakesFanfic ]

I don't know how long I sat there alone and crying, but I snapped at anyone who came near me to ask if I was ok.

No, I wasn't fucking ok. I was in love with Mello and he'd just rejected the shit out of me, but I couldn't blame him either since it wasn't his fault.

"If only you were a guy." He'd said. Well I wasn't. And now I was stuck working with him, knowing how he tasted and how he felt and oh god, I was doomed. I couldn't just leave my job either, it was the freaking mafia.

I drank to drown my sorrows and lay my head on a pillow on the couch (it was the luxury vip area)

"Mello, I love you, you stupid fucker, be mine, I want you, Melloooo, my Mello." I wailed. (I was pretty wasted but it was still how I felt)

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you talking to me?" I looked up and saw Mello smiling at me. I threw my arms around him, so drunk I didn't even realise my head was like, at his crotch.

"Mello, I love you so much!"

He unwrapped my arms and sat down beside me.

"How drunk are you?"

"I'm love sick and alcohol is the cure. It's always the cure." I reached for my drink on the table but he grabbed my arm.

"I think you've had enough."

"Why do you keep smiling, you motherfucker? You'd better not be laughing at me."

I started crying again and he pulled me into his arms and held me until I stopped. My head rested on his shoulder and he rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Damn you, you confuse me." He said. "I like you when I shouldn't."

He still held me and he moved his head to find my lips and kissed me again.

"I want you too." He whispered in my ear.

"Whaaaaa?"

I almost fell off the couch but he caught me, picked me up and carried me out of the club. He set me down outside and looked at me.

"Fuck, I can't do this when you're so drunk, it wouldn't be right."

I quickly sobered up.

"I'm fine, Mells. Do whatever you want."

"But what if I hurt you?"

I pulled him towards me.

"Stop being afraid, I'm not. I'll take the risk because you're worth it. If you want me I'm right here."

He nodded. "I brought your handbag, so we could go back to my place right now?"

"I want to. And don't worry, I'll understand if you can't, well you know."

*Timeskip brought to you by Mello's leather pants*

He could and he did, and he was damn good. And I don't know what else to write so here's my embarrassing replies to that pic (again from DeathNoteDirtyConfessions on tumblr)

 And I don't know what else to write so here's my embarrassing replies to that pic (again from DeathNoteDirtyConfessions on tumblr)

Mello: Thank you putting the idea in my head

Me: Thank you for putting your D in my -
Mello: Ok sssssh.
Me: I told you all the pleasure would be worth the pain.
Mello: Oh my god...