The Dark Side (1)

It was another day of shit at the mafia and Mello was pissing me off as usual. Who did he think he was looking so hot anyway? I wouldn't mind if he didn't act so cold and angry, or if that made me want him any less, god damn him.

He kept annoying me that day until I lost it and slammed a stapler down on a table, then threw it across the room followed by everything else in reach.

"What the fuck, calm down you mad bitch!" He roared.

"Like you can fucking talk!" I roared back.

"I own the place, I can do what I want and you'll do what I want too!"

"Get the fuck over yourself, I'm not scared of you and your shitty mafia who can't even find Kira! Do your fucking job instead of acting like an asshole all the time!"

Matt came running over to stand between us.

"Whoa, can you both just calm down? What's wrong with you, Y/N?"

"HE'S what's wrong with me!" I pointed at Mello.

"Mello, what did you do to her?"

"I haven't done anything."

"Whatever, you two just sort it out."

Matt walked away and Mello turned to me.

"What was that about?"

"I'm just a little frustrated here, Mello."

"We're all frustrated with the Kira case."

"Not about that, about you." I started crying like a fucking baby, it was so embarrassing. "I love you and all you care about is Kira."

"Love, what the fuck? Look, I don't know what ideas you have going on in your head but you can just stop it right now."

"I can't just switch my feelings off. I love you, Mello." I tried to hug him.

"I don't even like you, get away from me." [A/N - Cue comments: rejected!]

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. I'm sorry I'm human and not a heartless creature like you."

I ran out of the building sobbing.

[A/N - This is so bad lol, I promise it's going to get worse]