Cranky

NSFW

I was trying to research something online for the mafia but Mello kept coming over and asking me stupid questions. I finally snapped at him.

"Do you want me to do this or not?! Can you stop bugging me, you're such a pain in the ass sometimes!"

"You know, you really should get laid with how cranky you are."

"Oh yeah? You should put your money where your mouth is, Keehl."

"Huh?"

I turned to face him.

"Dont tell me to get laid if you're not willing to lay me. Ok, sunshine?" I turned back to my laptop.

"Ok then." He replied.

"Wait what?"

"I said ok then. Lie down on the couch and I'll do you." He ordered, pointing at one of the zebra print sofas.

"Seriously?"

"Don't tell me to lay you if you're not willing to be laid."

"I'm willing!"

I rushed over to lie down, he followed me and we made mad passionate love. As we lay naked afterwards, he asked if I'd anything else to say.

"Yes, lick me like one of your chocolate bars." I commanded.

He grinned and went down on me.

"Jesus, fuck you're good!" I shouted.

When he finished, he lay on top of me and snuggled me.

"Hey Mello, you know how you always want to the best? Well, you're definitely the best at that."

"I think I'm falling for you right now, Y/N."

"I'm always falling for you." I told him as I kissed him again.

[A/N - This fic was inspired by a quote from Matt x Mello (Our Story) by Dirtyplaygroundcosplay. You should definitely watch it, it's amazing]