Mellow

I'd been in the mafia for a whole week (gasp!) and was chatting with Rod Ross while making tea (hardcore mafia drink) in the small kitchen area.

"How are you finding the mafia?" He asked.

"It's alright," I replied with a small shrug.

"Do you like any of the guys? Most of them fuck around if that's what you're into."

"It's not. They wouldn't want me anyway, I'm ugly as fuck," I laughed.

"Don't put yourself down, Y/N. I would," He gave me a creepy look.

"No thanks. And no, I'm not interested in any of them."

I handed him his tea.

"Thanks, and if you change your mind, you know where I am."

He gave me a wink and went back to the main room where everyone was gathered.

"I wont, eww," I thought.

I made a face at his back as I stirred my tea and followed him. As I rejoined the gang, my eyes automatically searched for a certain person. I'd lied of course. I had a huge crush, but there was no point in saying so. There was no way he could like me, he probably didn't even like girls. He wore his blonde hair in a bob and dressed all in leather. He was stunning. He was basically the leader here, although Rod still held the title (I think) he took orders from this beauty known as Mello. I liked him a lot (Mello, not Rod eww) He liked chocolate a lot.

"Why are you smiling at me?" Mello asked me.

"Um nothing, just enjoying my tea," I replied. I hadn't even realised I was smiling while staring at him, how embarrassing.