Fight (3)

*Y/N pov*

It was a few weeks later, we still hadn't caught Kira, Mello and I were dating but still fought all the time. I was sitting on his sofa right now after a huge fight.

I loved him so much but I couldn't seem to do anything right. Anything I said or did just pissed him off and vice versa. I mean it seemed like he said and did things deliberately just to make me sad or angry. When he was nice to me, I felt on top of the world, but it never lasted long.

I got up and went to his bedroom door, knocked and opened it. He was in bed with his back to me.

"Mello, can I come in and cuddle with you? I won't speak, but I need to cuddle."

I meant that I needed him.

"No, get out." He replied without looking at me.

I sat back on the sofa, curled up into myself and cried. Everything hurt so much and I was tired of it. I didn't want to feel anymore, I wanted to stab all feelings out of me.

I considered finding a knife and trying it, but I was too exhausted, physically and emotionally. Logically I knew that wouldn't work anyway. It wouldn't make him start caring either.

It was clear that it was time to leave. I wished I could leave the world but I couldn't. I took all my work out of my bag, and my memory card with the work from my phone and left them on the table for him. Then I left.

I hadn't wanted this story to end sadly, but that was life. I loved him but all he'd done was prove once again how alone and worthless I was. No big deal, I was used to that. I'd never get used to the hurt but who the fuck cared.

Life gives
But mostly takes.