His Best Friend's Girl (Chapter Two)

We went to a nearby cafe. I looked at the menu but still ordered my usual.

"Can I get scrambled eggs on toast, and tea please?"

"And I can get pancakes with nutella, and a hot chocolate please?" Mello asked.

"Oh, can I get that too, instead?!"

"Sure," The waitress nodded and went to place our order.

I looked at Mello, my eyes shining.

"Wow, you can get pancakes for breakfast? That's so cool!"

"Where the hell are you from that you didn't know that?" He asked.

"I'm from Hell actually," I replied and he laughed.

After we ate, I went back to his and Matt's apartment. There was still no sign of Matt.

"It's Saturday, I usually clean the place today," Mello told me.

"Well, I've nothing to do, so I'll help," I offered.

"Oh, you don't have to," His cheeks flushed a little at my offer.

"I want to. It will be fun if we put on some music."

We spent the morning cleaning, I mostly vacuumed and dusted. The place was spotless and Mello grinned in approval and made us some lunch. We were eating soup and sandwiches when Matt appeared, still in the boxers and t-shirt he'd slept in, and still half asleep.

"What are you two doing?" He groaned. "It's too early."

"Matt, we've already been out for breakfast, cleaned the apartment and now we're having lunch. All while your lazy ass was asleep in bed."

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going back to bed," Matt rubbed his eyes, yawning, and went back to his room.

Mello shook his head. "He's hopeless. Do you wanna go out somewhere? You won't get him to do anything anyway."

I nodded and we both stood up to get our coats. Mello knocked on Matt's door and shouted.

"Matt, I'm bringing your girlfriend out on a date!"

"Ok!" Matt shouted back sleepily.

We looked at each other and laughed, then left.

"I don't know where to go for an afternoon date," Mello said as we walked along the street. "The movies?"

"Ok but can we go see IT? I've already seen it but I'll go again."

We bought a load of chocolate of course. It was cool to see the movie again, plus it was funny to see Mello jump at the scary parts.

I teased him about it as we walked home, he denied it and we pushed each other playfully.

"Admit it, you were scared," I insisted.

"Ok, I was. So what?"

"It's ok, I just wanted you to say it," I smiled and he stuck his tongue out at me, then took my hand. We held hands the rest of the walk home.

Matt was up and playing a game on the armchair when we got back. Mello told him about the movie though Matt didn't even look up from his game.

"I guess I'm sleeping in your bed tonight, Mello," I said.

His eyes lit up. "Ok. Do you want to go to bed now?"

"Sure."

"Hey Matt, I'm going to have sex with your girlfriend now."

"Ok great," Matt replied, again without looking away from his game.

Mello stood up and held out his hand. I took it and let him pull me up from the sofa. I stopped walking as we passed Matt.

"Matt, I'm breaking up with you. And I'm going to bed with Mello right now."

"Ok, have fun."

Mello and I both broke out laughing as we went to his room.

"He's absolutely ridiculous," Mello said.

He pulled me into his arms and we fell onto the bed, kissing.

NSFW

Sex with Matt had always been rushed, and he barely paid me any attention even then. He seemed to just want it over with so he could go back to gaming, or go asleep. I wasn't too experienced so I didn't care.

It was a whole other world with Mello. He kissed and licked all over my body, taking his time and giving all of me his full attention. When he made love to me, he was gentle and slow, like he had all the time in the world to devote to me. It felt amazing. He looked at me the whole time too, checking to make sure I was enjoying it.

We lay together holding hands afterwards.

"I could fall in love, you know," I told him.

"I think I already have," He replied as he kissed me again.