The Dark Side (2)

NSFW

I left Mello and the mafia behind and did the only thing I could. I went straight to his enemy, Light Yagami. I seduced him, not with sex but with information about Mello. It was nothing actually helpful but by the time he figured that out I had him hooked. I lied and told him Mello was moving base so I wouldn't get him killed. I was upset and pissed but I didn't want to get him hurt or killed. I still loved him, even as I tried to forget him. Light did a good job of distracting me. We fooled around but it didn't mean much. It was just fun for fun's sake.

I liked his "friend" Misa but unfortunately for her, he clicked with me and I knew she resented me but what could I do? Somehow this was the only way I could forget about Mello. That Takada bitch on the other hand could go do one. She was boring as fuck anyway so it wasn't too hard to make sure he kept his mind (and body) on me instead. He never admitted outright to being Kira, but we both knew. Hell, everyone knew, it was just that no one could pin him down. No one except me that is.

We actually lost trace of Mello and I'd never admit it of course but I was a bit heartbroken. In a way it was easier without him, but I fucking missed him. I was basically living with Light so I had to hide my tears at night. Not hard to do since he slept so easy for a mass murderer. Unbelievable, though I wasn't much better by association. If only I hadn't made Mello hate me, but it was too late for that.