My Best Friend's Girl (4)

NSFW

"MAAAATT!"

Mello yelled at the top of his already loud voice.

"Mello please, I'm lying right beside you. If you deafen me I won't be able to hear your moans." I reprimanded him.

"But Matt isn't lying right beside me."

"Not yet." I smirked.

He hit my shoulder.

"You're loving this, you little whore."

The door opened and Matt stared at us, game controller still in hand.

"Why is my girlfriend in your bed?" He asked.

"Are you kidding, I totally broke up with you. You were just too busy gaming to notice."

I gave a fake sniff and Mello winked at me.

"You'd better get in here and comfort her, Matt."Mello gestured to the bed, giving Matt a knowing look.

Matt dropped his controller and walked over to the bed.

"We need to borrow your joystick." I told him.

"Oh my god, Y/N, that's lame as fuck. Matt, stick your joystick in her mouth and shut her up."

Matt grinned and pulled down his pants, I lay over Mello's body and took Matt's penis in my mouth. Mello grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head up and down. I stopped just before Matt came, so he came over the side of Mello's bed.

I lay back down and Matt climbed over Mello to get to me. He lay on top of me and started making out with me, I responded eagerly. I moaned as he grabbed his dick and placed it over me.

"Do you still want me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

Mello growled and I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"So hot." Matt said in my ear, then thrust me into me. The sex was better than it had ever been, not that it had been bad but he took his time for once and his kisses all over my neck and chest felt amazing.

"Oh, Matt!" I gasped as he came. He pulled out then fingered me until I came. He kissed me on the lips and moved off me.

I turned my head to see Mello watching us while eating chocolate.

"You're right Mello, I am a whore." I sighed. "Should I feel bad?"

"If feeling bad makes you feel good." He replied, climbing on top of me. "Do you wanna?"

"I'm not a machine, Mello."

"Right." He took both of my hands in his and placed his head on my shoulder. "Matt, you can pretty much fuck off back to your games now. Y/N and I need sleepy time."

"You steal my girlfriend, then tell me to fuck off?"

Mello just flipped him off without looking up, then put his hand back in mine.

"Fine, I'm gone." Matt left the bed and started to leave.

Mello smiled as he moved his head from my shoulder onto my boobs. I moved my hands into his hair.

"Mmm, Mello."

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"Sure. It was meant to be a threesome though."

"I helped you blow him. Kind of."

"True."

[A/N - I just had to do this chapter before I start the next story in this book. I tried but I don't really know]