Do Something (One Shot)

NSFW

I was sitting on a zebra couch in the mafia hideout, chewing on my thumbnail and bored out of my mind. Mello approached me and glared at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"You mean the same nothing you've done since you've been here?"

"I'm not interested in any of it, to be honest," I told him with a sigh.

"Well I'm glad you're being honest with me," He said sarcastically. "But I'm not paying you to do nothing. Why did you ask to work here if you're not interested in it?"

I looked at him and decided I may as well continue being honest.

"Because I'm interested in you."

He narrowed his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you a spy?"

"Oh fuck off, Mello. You wouldn't understand anyway."

I shook my head as I tried to turn away from his stare, he was clearly shocked that I'd dared curse at him.

"Well, would you mind doing something soon, or you can just leave if you'd prefer?"

He started to walk away when I stood up.

"Fine. I'll do something that I've wanted to do since I got here."

I pushed him up against a wall.

"Da fuck...?"

"Ssssh, Mello."

I started untying the laces on his pants. They'd been driving me fucking crazy. He just stared, even more in shock.

"But what are you - "

I kissed him to quiet him and he kissed me right back.

I kept undoing his pant laces until I could reach in and touch him. He broke the kiss to pant in my ear as he pulled me closer to him.

I pleasured him for a few minutes, until he decided to take his control back. He lifted me and placed me on the desk beside us, so I was sitting facing him while he stood. He pulled my pants down and fucked me right me right there on the desk.

As he fixed his clothes after, I lifted his chin up to look into his eyes.

"Now do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes," He smiled.

"Still want me to leave?"

"Fuck no, don't you dare!" He grabbed me and carried me back to the couch. "I'm gonna do you again, just in case."

We both smirked as I pulled him down on top of me.