Untitled Mafia Fic

NSFW

*Warning for nudity and self love suggested*

I'd just arrived back at the mafia hideout from a job stealing weapons. I went straight to the shower. It had been a physical job hauling some shit out of the other gang's building that we'd destroyed. I stepped out of the shower and realised I'd left my towel on the other side of the room. I was alone so it was fine, but as I walked over, the door opened and Mello walked in holding some sheets of paper.

"There you are, listen up, some of us were thinking of getting involved in this assassination market thing, if you could help us - "

"Mello, this is the female shower area!"

"Yeah, so all you have to do is - " He continued without looking up from the paper.

"Uh Mello, I'm naked!" I shouted.

"Oh, so you are," He finally noticed and looked me up and down. "Nice...ouch! You didn't have to punch me, that's my shooting arm," He whined.

"Can you get the fuck out?"

"Ok ok," He backed off and left, after giving me another look over.

"Pervy bastard," I muttered, closing the door after him.

I looked down at myself before grabbing the towel and wrapping it around me.

"I wonder if he really thought I looked nice?" I thought.

I'd like to see him naked sometime, I fancied the pants off him. I smiled at the thought, if I didn't have to hurry back to work I might think about that some more. Better I didn't anyway, I didn't want to caught doing anything weird.

"Fucking Mello," I sighed. I wanted to fuck him, that was the problem.