An Even Worse Fic

NSFW

[A/N - Just when you think it can't get worse. This one is honestly kind of offensive but it's inspired by comments between myself and another wattpader, so I'm only taking half the blame]

I was chatting with one of the other mafia girls and there's really no nice way to say this, but we were making fun of Mello's gender.

"But I worship my girl Mello." I said, and we both laughed. (I forget the conversation leading up to this, but I wasn't lying about worshipping him)

"Excuse me bitches." We looked up to see an angry Mello.

"Oops." I said.

"Is that all you have to say now?" He glared at me, and stood over us us in a huff, arms folded.

"We were just joking, Mello." Other bitch said.

"I don't happen to find it funny." He practically spat at us.

I stood up and kissed his cheek.

"Mello, you could prove it to me and I'll make sure no one ever says a word about it again." I tried to sound seductive.

"What?"

"She wants to have sex with you, Mello." The woman grinned.

"With me?"

"Yes, with you." I gently pulled him into an empty room and closed the door after us, then I pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

"Yeah, ok."

We kissed more and you know what happened then. He lay beside me after, eating chocolate, while I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair and gazed at him.

"I love you though, Mello." I said softly. "Do you think you could love me?"

"I don't know, I've never thought about love before."

"Well you should, you deserve to love and be loved."

"I'm a horrible person, no one would love me." He sighed.

"And what did I say just a second ago?"

"Were you serious?" He asked.

"Yes. If you give me a chance, I'll prove how serious I am."

He took my hand and nodded. "Ok, but call me a girl again and I'll spank you."

I laughed. "What if I want to be spanked?" I joked.

"Christ, I've got a kinky one." He laughed back. "I should spank you in advance but I need to eat more chocolate."

"Sounds good. I'll go get you some."

He grinned. "I could love you if you keep getting me chocolate."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Wait here, Master, I'll go fetch your chocolate."

I could hear him laugh as I left, and I couldn't stop smiling knowing I'd made him happy. Unless he was laughing at me, but even then I just wanted him to be happy.