Mafia Chocolate (2)

I was kind of straddling Mello, with
my fist raised about to punch him.

He looked at my boobs again and I thought he was going to grab them, but instead he pulled me into a hug, so I was no longer in a position to punch him. (I don't think I'd have
actually punched him anyway, unless I wanted to die)

"What the hell are you two doing?" Rod asked as he walked in.

"We're getting friendly." Mello replied.

Rod looked at him like he had two heads.

"You're needed in Room 2, Mello. Y/N, you can take a break now. There's nowhere to go around here but there's food up in the kitchen. There's nothing to do either but just relax or something."

"That's ok, I'll watch anime on my phone."

He nodded, then gave us a weird look. "You two look happy."

"Am I not allowed be happy, Rod?" Mello asked.

"Whatever." Rod muttered and left.

"I'd better let you go, I guess. Enjoy your break." Mello removed his arms from around me and I climbed off him.

I had some lunch, then sat back on one of the couches to watch anime. Mello came back after a while and sat beside me.

"What are you watching?" He asked.

"It's an anime called Free. Do you swim, Mello?"

"I can but I don't have time. Why?"

I showed him my phone screen.

"Look at their stylish swim wear. Would you like to try some?"

He narrowed his eyes and stared at me, then laughed.

"You just want me to wear one so you can perv over me!"

"No!" I laughed.

"You do!"

"Oh shut up, Mello-kun."

"Hey, watch your mouth!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, boss."

I went back to my anime while he did some work on his laptop. He paused after a few minutes and stretched his arms up.

"Ugh, I feel so tense." He complained.

"I could give you a massage. I haven't given one in years but I'll do my best." I offered.

He opened a bar of chocolate, ate some and nodded. "Ok, why not?"

"You can lie down, it probably feels better if you take your top off, though you don't have to. I can do your shoulders with that vest on anyway."

He lay face down on the couch and I sat on top of him and worked on his shoulders, then moved down to his back.

"I don't know how that feels through leather, but I feel like I'm massaging a cow."

He laughed so hard his whole body shook. "Take it off." He ordered, so I did. "You're fun, everyone else here is so serious and boring."

"You said you're a serious guy. I thought you were going to grab my boobs earlier to stop me punching you."

"I was, but I'd just given that speech about being serious. Do you want me to do you now?"

"Excuse me?"

"A massage."

"Oh, sure." I climbed off him (again) so he could move.

"It's easier for me if you sit up. I can do it through that strappy top you're wearing."

I sat with my back to him and he massaged my shoulders.

"That feels nice." I said, closing my eyes. I felt something wet and warm on my neck, he was kissing it.

"Is this ok?" He asked. I said yes and he kissed it again. I moved my lips towards his and we kissed. I turned around to face him so we could kiss properly.

"Can I take it off?" He asked, tugging at my shirt. I nodded and he pulled it over my head, then pulled me into his arms to make out some more.

I heard footsteps and then Rod's voice again. "Oh holy fuck, sorry." I heard him leave and shut the door.

"Hey, I said I should ask you out sometime soon." Mello reminded me.

"Yeah you did."

"Maybe I will then."

I punched his shoulder. "You little shit, ask me now!"

"Y/N, will you go out with me?"

"Yes, I'll go out with you."

Noooooo!

Noooooo!

Wtf, why am I going out with this, help me 😁