Be Quick (1)

[Inspired by events from Skins, my favourite tv series]

*Y/N pov*

I'd been in the mafia for a few weeks and today I had the "pleasure" of working alone with the boss all day. We'd never exactly gotten along so this was sure to be a drag. I'm not gonna lie, he was hot, like really hot, but he was also a pain in the ass. Always had to be right, one of those types.

As expected, we spent most of the day bickering, until he came out with this "lovely" question.

"Why don't we just fuck and get done with the sexual tension?"

"Excuuuse me?"

"Look, I want it, and you obviously want it or you wouldn't bitch at me all the time."

"Yes, obviously I bitch at you because I want to fuck you, not because you're just an annoying asshole." I replied.

"Right, so let's fuck."

He'd clearly missed my sarcasm, fucking dumbass that he was.

"Alright then." I said.

"Really? Wow, I didn't think you'd agree so easily."

"Whatever Mello, can you just be quick?"

"Why, you've to go somewhere?" He asked.

"No, but I just took a load of tablets."

"Wait hang on, what tablets?"

I shrugged. "Just tablets." I stood up. "So, are we doing this or what?"

I heard him say my name worriedly as everything got fuzzy, then I heard him shout "Shit!" as I felt myself falling and then everything went black.