Big...Fight

NSFW

[AN- Song is for you NekoMakesFanfic It's my mafia song!]

I woke up hungover as fuck and dragged myself out to the living room area where my boyfriend Mello was busy working on his computer. I collapsed on the sofa with a groan and noticed something unusual on the coffee table.

"Mello, why is there a spoon in the bowl of apples?"

"What? I don't know."

"Mello, my head hurts and I'm bored."

"Well get a fucking job. All you ever do is get drunk and watch shit anime," He complained without looking up from the computer.

"Yeah? Well all you ever do is eat chocolate and talk about how you're better than Near even though you're clearly not."

His head snapped up from his work, he stared at me in shock and disgust.

"Right, well why don't you just go and fuck Near again if you're such a fan of him!"

He yelled and it hurt my head so I yelled back.

"Maybe I will fuck him again, that's another thing he's better than you at!"

He stood up and kicked his chair over then grabbed his coat and stormed out, giving me the middle finger on the way.

I'd fucked up big time. It was true, I had cheated on him with Near, back when we first dated. The first time was just to get one over on him, the second time was just because I wanted to. Yeah, you don't need to tell me what a shit person I am. Still, maybe I would call him now. He wasn't so bad once I'd seen him naked. I found his number on my phone and called.

"Near, do you want me to come over so we can fuck?"

"No thank you."

"What?!"

"I am dating someone now and I would prefer not to cheat on him."

"Ok fine," I hung up.

I'd been rejected by the sheep. I got up and raided Mello's chocolate cupboard, I might as well pig out.
I realised then that this was Mello's apartment. I'd moved in with him but he still paid for it, since I didn't have a job. He'd have to come back and he'd probably fuck me out, not in a good way. I had nowhere else to go and Matt wasn't here to referee our fights anymore. He'd moved out soon after I moved in. Mello was hurt but the reason Matt gave cracked me up.

"I am NOT listening to his screams all night."

"All night? Matt, it's Mello I'm dating, not Superman!"

Matt had laughed along with me at that but Mello wasn't too pleased. Matt had moved too far away to ask him to visit now, so I was on my own in trying to sort this. I missed Mello already, it was lonely without him. I felt awful that I'd called Near just minutes ago. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried for a while.

I switched my tablet on for a distraction and the first page to come up was a YouTube video, D.Nd Poisoned. I had no recollection of it but there was a whole playlist. I pressed play...

"What the FUCK?"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was some game thing with two characters who looked very much like younger versions of a certain blonde and albino. They also just happened to be called Mello and Near.

"I'm still asleep, this is just a weird nightmare," I said aloud.

A striped red head appeared in the video and before I knew it, I was hooked on the story. I sat watching until the front door opened and Mello walked in. I quickly hid the tablet behind my back but he wrestled it off me when he saw the look on my face. If my face had been weird, I can't even describe his when he looked at the video. He was so shook, he just handed it back to me without saying a word, then went into our room.

I gave it a minute before following him. He was lying on the bed facing the wall, his back to me. I climbed in beside him. I didn't know what to say, how to fix this, it was too weird.

"Mello, I didn't mean what I said before."

"Why should I believe you? If you didn't mean what you said then, how can I know you mean it now?"

"You'll just have to trust me. You love me, don't you?"

"I don't know."

"Ok, I guess I deserve that."

I lay there, my tears falling silently.

"I need chocolate. Could you get me some?" He asked.

"Oh...uh, Matt came over and ate it all."

"You lying bitch," He said. He laughed and turned to face me.

"I'm sorry, Mello. What I said was shit. I love you, I'm just a bitch."

"You're my bitch though. I might forgive you if you replace my chocolate and buy me some extra."

The guilt about calling Near hit me again and I hesitated, wondering if I should tell him or not.

"Mello, I - "

He took my hold of my hands.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't matter, just get my chocolate."

"But - "

"Y/N, I don't need to know."

The way he looked at me, made me wonder if he knew or at least suspected. His eyes basically pleaded with me not to say it. I nodded.

"Ok, I'll get your chocolate. I don't deserve you," I held back a sob.

"Ah don't be like that, just kiss me. Oh and please never remind me of that thing you were watching."

"It's a deal," I agreed and kissed him.

[I'm sorry Mello]