Mellow Fucking Out!

I was hanging out with Matt after work (we worked in a gaming/anime/manga) shop. He asked me back to his place (not like that, we were just friends) We watched some tv but he was busy texting the whole time. I didn't mind, his flatmate Mello with us and I had a big ass crush on him so I was busy stealing glances at him. Or trying to, since Matt was sitting in between us. Jo

"Y/N, I'm sorry but Krys wants to meet me, would you mind if I went? I know I asked you over but..."

He gave me total puppy dog eyes, so cute.

"Of course I don't mind, go! I didn't know that's who you were texting, oh my Jeevas!"

He usually hit me for using that pun but he was already half way out the door. I was thrilled for him, I knew he was crazy about Krys SkyeCat0809 From what he'd said, she was awesome!

I looked at Mello and he was looking at me from the other end of the couch. I bit my lip, nervous. Should I offer to leave or just stay? I didn't want to leave but he probably wanted me to.

"Wanna stay for a while?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I answered casually, while fangirling inside.

I was ALONE WITH MELLO! This is not a drill fam!

"I'm not really watching this, if you want to change it?" He offered.

"Ok thanks," I replied. (He was a gentleman!)

He put the Netflix menu onscreen and handed the remote to me. I looked through the options for a minute.

"Oh what about Girl, Interrupted? I need to watch it again as research for my fan fic."

"Yeah, go ahead."

[The movie is about some girls in a mental institution. The fic is called Wammy's Boys, Interrupted. Shameless self promo]

We watched it mostly in silence, he just asked a few questions.

I tried not to laugh when Lisa said "Mellow fucking out!" but of course I ended up laughing harder. He didn't seem to mind, he usually quite a moody guy but he actually seemed quite mellow this evening.

*Ba dum tiss!*

[That scene is in the video at the top]

We watched on until the scene where Polly had to be put in isolation for screaming one night. She was screaming "My face, my face, I'm ugly!"

Susanna asked Lisa what had happened and Lisa replied "What needs to happen? No one is going to kiss her."

Mello let out an odd noise, a cross between a sob and a howl. I looked at him in concern. His hand was covering the scars on the left side of his face and he was crying. My heart broke for him as I realised what was wrong. Polly also had burns on her face, from setting herself on fire.

"Mello..." I said softly.

"She's right, no one is ever going to kiss me either," He sobbed.

I moved over to sit beside him.

"That's not true, Mello."

"It is! No one would want to kiss me, I'm a freak!"

I shook my head and held his hand.

"Then I must be no one," I said and kissed his cheek.

He froze but didn't protest, as I kissed his beautiful face, scars and all.

"Y/N, do you like me?"

"Yes, I really like you," I admitted.

He smiled and moved his lips to touch mine. I put my arms around him and he put his in my hair and stroked it.

"Please Mello," I whispered.

"What?"

"Please want me back or something," I said in between kissing him.

"I do."

He pushed me gently to lay me down on the couch and moved on top of me. We made out while he ran his hands down my body. Then he moved himself down and kissed all over my thighs, through my trousers. I panted and he moved my legs sightly apart so he could kiss me down there (still through my trousers) He stopped when I let out a moan, and moved back up.

"Mello...why did you stop?"

He grinned at me.

"I have to save something so you'll want me again."

"I will want you again, you can still - "

He placed a finger over my lips.

"No, you can wait."

I groaned and he laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't make you wait long. I just don't want to rush things. I like you a lot."

I smiled and sat up, taking his hands in mine.

"That's ok, you're worth waiting for."

I kissed his cheek again and he hugged me tight.

It was lucky we'd stopped, because Matt arrived back. He looked surprised to see us hugging, but glad.

"Hi guys, this is Krys. Krys this is Y/N and Mello."

We said hello and I gave Matt a thumbs up. I tried to be subtle but failed as she saw me, and Matt got embarrassed but she was cool about it. She linked her arm through his and they looked adorable together.

"So your date went well," I commented.

"Yes it did. I see you two got on well too," Matt grinned at us.

"Yep," Mello said, puling me closer. "We sure did."

Matt gave me an overdramatic thumbs up as payback.

"I knew you liked each other! This is great."

"Yeah it's great, but can you fuck off now? No offense, Krys," Mello said.

"None taken," Krys laughed.

Matt rolled his eyes. "Lets leave these lovebirds alone. I'll show you my room."

He took her hand and led her to his room as Mello and I whooped at them like chidren, then went back to kissing.