Fight

NSFW

[A/N - These imagines are getting worse and more stupid, I swear to god of the new world]

I was having another fight with my stubborn ass boyfriend Mello. It started over something stupid and escalated into a screaming match.

"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled.

"Fuck you!" He yelled back.

"Eww no thanks, I'm not interested in your scrawny little excuse for a dick."

His face fell and he turned away from me.

"Shit, Mello, I didn't mean it."

I went over and put my arms around him from behind.

"I was just being a bitch."

I kissed his hair and he took my hands in his but stayed silent.

"Mellooooo....you know I didn't mean it."

"No I don't know. Maybe my dick is so small I should have just been a girl."

"No, it's definitely not small and you're all man."

I turned him around and pushed him down on the couch, then straddled him.

"It's so big, and I'm definitely interested in it." I whispered in his ear.

"How interested?"

"Very fucking interested." I purred as my hand moved down to touch it through his leather pants. He gave a small moan as he nuzzled my neck.

"Want me to show exactly how interested?"

He nodded, smiling as I began to undo his pant laces.

(I wasn't sure if he was genuinely upset or just pretending to get his way, nor did I care)