Sausage (1)

It was my first day working at the mafia [A/N - Jfc, how many times have I started working at Mello's mafia]

I was googling 'shit the mafia does' when the blonde one shouted over to ask what I was doing.

"I'm getting learned up!"

"Uh ok. Well we got some lunch in but I forgot you were here so I hope there's something you'll eat."

I closed the laptop and went over to see what they food they had. I grabbed some spring rolls, onion rings and chips.

"Are you sure that's enough?" Blonde asked me. "You should take some meat."

"I'm a vegetarian."

"Oh, then maybe you should - "

"Mello, leave her alone, she said she has enough." One of women scolded him.

I had a spring roll in my mouth when Mello suddenly turned back to me.

"So if you're vegetarian, do you still eat dick?"

I makkachoked badly on the spring roll. I literally couldn't breathe and fell on the floor.

"Do something, Mello!" I heard someone shout, and he rushed over, put me on my back and started kissing me.

"Give her the heimlick manoeuvre first!"

He flipped me over and knelt behind me to wrap his arms around my stomach and pulled sharply, which dislodged the food and I fell back on the floor.

"Is she ok?!"

A blonde head appeared right next to mine.

"She's breathing. Are you ok baby?"

"Did he just call her baby?!"

I sat up. "I'm fine. And yes, Mello, I still eat dick."

"Sorry I almost killed you on your first day here."

"That's ok. But you kind of owe me."

He looked confused.

"Ask her out Mello, you wanted to anyway." That woman said.

"Oh my god, shut up!" He shouted at her, then he asked me out.

[Guess in comments if I said yes or no]