Hot Mello

Once again, I was working in the mafia. [It's only fiction but I'm bored of the place. Suggest a different crush for me so I can work somewhere else] I had a massive crush on Mello so I  tried to help him as much as I could. He was in a bad mood one day (wait, make that every day) and snapped at me when I brought him some files or whatever the mafia do.

"Leave me alone! God you're so annoying, following me around all the time like some lovesick puppy."

My heart shattered because he was right, that's exactly what I was and I just realised how pathetic it was. I turned and walked to the bathroom, locked myself in a stall and cried.

Why was I so stupid to ever think he'd appreciate someone like me? I was nothing to him and never would be. I cried for a while until my tears dried up and I'd no choice but to go back out there. I washed my face but my eyes were still all red and puffy. Well it's not like he'd care, I'd stay well away from him from now on anyway. He approached me a few hours later.

"Where have you been? I need you to do some stuff for me."

"You told me to leave you alone, so I am," I replied coldly. "I won't bother you again."

"What?" He looked confused and thought for a moment. "You mean what I said earlier? I was just in a mood."

"You're always in a mood, and I'm the one who's stupid to follow you around anyway. Well you can just leave me alone and do your own work from now on."

I walked away from him but he followed me.

"Y/N, what's wrong? I'm sorry ok? It was just words."

I turned back to face him.

"What's wrong? You said it yourself. I'm a lovesick puppy and it's ridiculous."

I was trying so hard not to cry again.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you, goddammit. That's why I do fucking everything for you and you don't even appreciate any of it."

"Y/N, that's not true."

"Yes it is. I run around everywhere for you, no one else does half the shit I do for you."

"No, I mean I do appreciate you. I haven't shown it maybe."

"No you haven't. You only care about yourself, I get it, it's fine."

I turned my back to him because I'd started crying and didn't want him seeing, even if he heard me.

"That's not true either."

I heard him walk towards me and place a hand gently on my shoulder, then he moved it and I felt both of his arms wrap around my waist and hold me.

"Do you really love me?" He asked and I just nodded through my tears.

He held me tighter and kissed my cheek.

"Don't cry. It's ok, I love you too."

[NEARly there fam! I'm going to post my new Vampire Knight fan fic first though]

Have another musical number, my dears. 🎶 🎭