Mafia Job (Chapter Nine)

Mello and I had been dating for a few weeks and we were both very happy. We hadn't gone past kissing yet, we just enjoyed spending time together and we didn't feel a need to rush things.

Workwise, we'd made some progress on the Kira case. It was a Friday afternoon, heading into evening and we were all gathered to go over the week's work. It was getting dark earlier as Autumn was fast approaching and I loved it.

We finished up business and everyone was talking about their weekend plans. I was on the couch beside Mello but he seemed a bit distracted. I leaned into him and then placed my leg over his lap to get his attention. He looked at me and laughed.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get your attention, my love."

"Well, it's not working, " He teased.

"Hmmm, then I'll have to make it work."

NSFW

I sat on his lap, facing him, with a leg on either side. He gasped as I felt the muscles in his arms. Then I felt something else, whether I wanted to or or not.

But luckily, I did want it.

"Hey, Mello. You've got a little something down there."

I reached down to squeeze the hardness that had appeared in his lap.

"Y/N!" He hissed.

I just smiled innocently and started to wiggle on his lap.

"Uh, you can all fuck off now!" He shouted.

No one had noticed us until now but they all left right away.

"Mello's gonna get some!" I heard someone shout.

"Damn right." I smirked. He gulped, nervous. "You're so fucking adorable, Mello. I was an idiot not to have noticed that straight away."

I climbed off his lap so that I could push him down onto the couch.

"Wanna make love on a zebra print couch?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes!"

I climbed on top of him and straddled him again. He was gazing up at me as if I was a golden ticket to a chocolate factory. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. His hands crept up my stomach until he touched my breasts. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra so he could feel them better.

I gave him a few minutes before I placed my hands at the entrance to his pants. I untied the laces over his crotch as he continued playing with my breasts. His hands moved down to settle on my hips as I pulled his leather pants down to uncover what was under them. I smiled as my hand grabbed his dick, over his black boxer shorts. He gave a small moan and I pulled the shorts down too.

"Damn, boy!" I exclaimed as I took my first look. "Your Willy Wonka is mighty impressive."

"Oh my God, don't talk, just touch it," He laughed.

I did but he was already rock hard so I decided to get on with things, or get on his thing rather. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

"Wait! We need to use protection."

"It's fine, babe. I'm on the pill since we first started dating. I've been waiting for this."

I lifted myself up to sit on his dick, and gasped as he filled me up.

"You feel amazing, Mello."

I went to work moving my hips and watching his face so I could learn what worked for him. We rocked together and he seemed to love every second as much as I did. Feeling him come inside me was amazing.

He lay on the couch naked while I cleaned myself up a bit. He appeared to be dozing off so I took his leather pants off the floor and tried them on. They felt awesome on me. I hadn't put my knickers back on so they'd feel more intimate. I stood admiring myself for a moment before sitting back down on the couch beside him.

I felt him stir and wrap his arms around my waist.

"My pants look good on you. Wanna do it again?" He asked, kissing my shoulder and across my back.

"Yes please!" I cried, gasping at the touch of his mouth on my bare skin.

"How do you want to do it this time?" He asked, still kissing me.

"Anyway you want," I replied.

He pushed me forward and bent me over the coffee table, then took me from behind.

"Go faster!" I begged, so he did.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, hardly able to stand such intense pleasure.

He came quickly this time and I sank to the floor in relief.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just don't deserve to feel so good."

"What? Who told you that?" He asked.

"No one, but I just don't," I started crying and he held me tenderly.

"Don't be silly. You deserve to feel good. I want to make you feel good."

He lifted me back onto the couch and wiped my tears away until I stopped crying. Then he lay on top of me and held me again. We started making out and he ended up entering me again, but he barely moved this time, just made love to me ever so gently. I couldn't stop smiling. He felt so good, just being there, just being inside me and loving me. I knew by then that I loved him and had to tell him.

"I love you, Mello."

"I love you too."

He pulled out of me and kissed me. We lay together, naked and happy.

"I'm so glad you gave me a chance. Thank you. I won't let you regret it."

I held his hand as I started crying again, happy tears this time.

~ The end maybe ~