Shot

[A/N - I did a short musically to that song in Mello cosplay. Also this will be a short chapter]

Mello was doing his usual at the mafia, sitting on a couch dressed in leather, eating chocolate and ordering everyone around. The fools were all eager to run around after him too. Some of them were out on a job, and Mello was bored so he started bitching about the quality of chocolate these days.

"These days? You're not exactly an old age pensioner, Mello." Rod scoffed.

"Shut up, Ross."

The main entrance door opened and the team rushed in. Jack was carrying Y/N, who was covered in blood. Mello jumped up and screamed.

"What the fuck happened?!"

Jack put y/n on the floor.

"She got shot. But we still got the job done, so don't be mad."

"Don't be mad? You let her get shot. Put her on the couch, not on the fucking floor!"

"Are you sure? The blood stains will ruin it. She won't make it anyway."

"I don't give a fuck about the couch, and she will live. I'll get her help."

"You know you can't do that. She's replaceable, so don't worry about it."

"She's not replaceable!" Mello yelled.

Jack gave him an odd look. "What's wrong with you, you're acting as though you like her or something."

"Can you all just fuck off! I mean it, go home, all of you. NOW!"

Everyone left and Mello frantically pulled out first aid supplies and tried to fix y/n's wounds but it was impossible.

"I'm sorry, y/n. You're dying and I never told you how I feel. I love you."

He watched through tears as she stopped breathing, but she died with a smile on her face after hearing his words.