Wammy's Holiday Fun!

[A/N - A story by CallOfSilenceAOT (Cruel Yet Beautiful World) <go check it out> reminded me of this true story and I just had to write it. Yes, this is something that I did, but not with Matt and Mello (too bad lol) and not with Wammy's House obviously, but on a marching band trip. It's one of those bad at the time but hilarious after type of stories. I altered Watari's speech for comedic effect, the key points are all there but I made it more dramatic and I had a blast writing that part, but seriously children, don't do this.]

I was on a working trip with Wammy's House, to do some on site investigation. I was so excited to go, knowing I'd spend most of my time with my bestest friends in the world, Mello and Matt. We were thirteen years old and ready for some fun in our free time.

We stayed in student accommodation (which was available during summer) and each had our own rooms. The rooms were assigned to us and spread out over the six floors, but some "genius" (lolol) put Matt and I right across from each other on the sixth floor, the only ones from Wammy's on our floor.

Our section of the floor contained only four bedrooms, beside a small shared kitchen, bathroom and shower.

I'm not sure what possessed them to leave us two messers more or less alone up there, knowing how close we were and how hyper we always got when together. But it wasn't Matt and I who managed to cause the biggest trouble of the whole trip.

For the first few nights we behaved accordingly, but as we were never checked on during the night, Matt, Mello and I decided to have a sleepover in my room. The building was facing a similar one and we were able to see into the rooms from my room. (I guess some people weren't aware of the concept of closing their curtains) This provided much entertainment for us (we were easily amused) we even named the rooms according to what we saw (lol it sounds like Friends, with ugly naked guy) I only remember 'the boxer room' (as in people only wearing boxer shorts) and indeed a 'naked room' (why were we such perverts?)

So on the night of our slumber party, we all went to bed as normal when told. Matt and Mello were to sneak out and come to my room a while later, we assumed the staff would be asleep by then. Sure enough there came a knock at my door and I let Mello in. We hung out on my bed gossiping (like two old women lol) waiting for Matt to come but he never did. It had been a long day and both of us soon fell asleep, which ended our plan to stay up all night.

I was fast asleep when there was a knock on my door and I heard Roger calling my name. "Oh shit." I thought. I quietly woke Mello up and pointed towards my wardrobe, which he quickly got into (A fail safe plan, right?) I opened the door, pretending to be more sleepy than I was.

"Sorry Y/N, I just need your room key, I'll return it in the morning."

I took the key off the desk and handed it over, while Roger took a glance around my room from the doorway (it was a small room)

"Thank you, goodnight."

"Goodnight Roger."

I closed the door and waited until his footsteps were gone, then I opened my wardrobe door to let Mello come of the closet (😂)

We sat on my bed and looked at each other, scared.

"Shit, Mello. Why did they have to decide to check rooms tonight?"

"Fuck, I know. I'll wait for a good while and then sneak back to my room. They should be asleeo again by then. I'll say tomorrow that I was in a deep sleep and didn't wake up when they knocked."

"Ok, that should work. I'll set my alarm to go off in a few hours. We may as well go back asleep until then."

*Timeskip* ⏰