Date Me

NSFW

I'd been in the mafia for a few months or something. I hadn't made any friends but I don't think you're meant to here.

Mello and I had been fucking on and off since I joined, though no one else knew. He was hot as hell and the sex was great. At first he'd been cold with me before and after, but then he started to mellow out. He became kinder and sweeter to me when we were alone. The sex became more gentle and it almost seemed he was starting to care about me, but I couldn't let myself have such fantasies. Especially when I knew I was falling for him.

We were having a meeting about sending someone to seduce a rival gang member, an old tactic used to gain information. One of the men suggested that I should be sent, as I was the most beautiful woman here. No one was prepared for what happened next.

Mello jumped across the table and started punching him.

"No, we're not sending Y/N, we'll never send her and don't you fucking dare call her beautiful ever again or I'll fuck you up!" He yelled.

Two of the guys pulled him off.

"None of you are allowed to call her beautiful, she's MY girlfriend!"

Everyone turned to look at me.

"Is this true, Y/N?" Someone asked.

"No."

Mello's lip started trembling. "It IS true."

"Mello says it's true. Are you two dating?"

"We're fucking occassionally, we're not dating." I said.

"Well we should be dating. I don't want to just fuck you. Date me."

One of the women coughed. "I think we should all leave now." Everyone took the hint and left us alone. I heard someone mutter "He's always so melodramatic."

Mello walked over to me and took my hand. "Will you?"

"Of course I will."

I stood up and hugged him.

"I didn't think you wanted to." I said.

"I want to. I always wanted to."