Mafiaso (7) Part 69

*Reader pov*

Mello brought me home and gave me some loving, well a lot of loving.

He lay naked in bed beside me, munching on chocolate, while I had vodka. He leaned his head on his arm and looked at me.

"You really are the stereotypical Irish drunk, aren't you?" He asked.

"Shut up, gay boy."

He laughed. "If I was gay, I wouldn't be in your bed right now."

I had no reply to that so I just kissed him.

"Hey but listen, I need to ask you ask you something babe."

He kissed me down along my naked side.

"I can't think to answer if you're doing that." I pushed him away gently.

"Right. So when I told you I still have some pages from the Death Note, I'm planning to use them to get it back. I can't leave it in the hands of a gang I don't know and don't trust. But I wanted to ask you before I take any action. You've worked with them and I care how you feel. I could just kill them all, or I could kill one after making them give it back. But I'm not sure if I can erase all of their memories of it, and if not they'll come after me."

"I don't care, just kill them, they're all eejits anyway. They tried to separate us." I cuddled up to him. "I only care about you now."

We cuddled for a few minutes.

"So, what about your gang, are they your friends or what?" I asked him.

"Matt, the redhead, is my friend. L, with the dark hair, is more a mentor. And I fucking hate the other one."

"You're so nice." I laughed.

"You should join us now." He said, taking my hand. "Oh, you asked why I went home with you. To be honest, Matt was going to do this, since he's more of a ladies man and hotter and stuff. But when he pointed you out I begged him to let me approach you instead. Well to be exact, I threatened him. I didn't mean to trick you, I just liked you."

"Well I'm glad it was you. I knew I loved you as soon as I looked into your eyes. And actually I think you're hotter." I grinned and he grinned back.

"Hey what was the information your gang wanted from me anyway?"

"Oh, the fuck if I remember. I guess it wasn't too important."

"In fairness, we were a pretty shitty gang." I admitted.

Mello The Moocher *Author-chan dies a little* (hey whatever gets the 💰) omg no