Mafia Yandere Girl (9)

If I die tomorrow...

He lay me down on his bed, climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

"Wait Mello, can you do this now?"

"Yes, I didn't melt my dick off. Just try not to scratch my left side or shoulder."

"Oh my God."

*Timeskip because we were busy ya know*

We lay in bed eating chocolate afterwards.

"Thanks again for saving me. I never even thought you'd do that, I sent you out because you were the only person in the whole damn place who I didn't want to die. You're amazing. Well, when you're not killing anyone I talk to. Why did you do that anyway?"

"Because I heard you fuck everyone and I didn't like that. I wanted you to myself." I told him.

"Who the hell told you that? That's not even true."

"So I killed them for nothing? Oops! Is it bad that I kind of want to laugh?" I asked.

"Yes but so do I. I'd have probably killed them off later anyway so don't worry. You're a true mafia girl." He ruffled my hair. "I still can't believe you rescued me from a burning building though."

"I didn't even think about it, I just ran in there. I had to at least try and save you, even if I died trying."

He took my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm glad you didn't die, Mells. And I'm glad you didn't melt your dick off."

"I'm glad you're glad." He laughed.

"So what's your plan?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Matt's gonna create a diversion so I can kidnap Takada. Now don't freak out, but I'll have to make her strip off in case she has part of the Death Note on her. But don't worry, I'll give her a blanket. I don't want to see her nasty ass. I'll take her on my bike, then drive it into a truck and drive that into a church."

"Ok, how can I help?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess if the church goes on fire you could rescue me again?"

"I did that once, it doesn't make me a firefighter."

"Well anyway, do you wanna see my delivery boy uniform? I stole a truck and a uniform already."

"So romantic. Go on then."

He left the room and came back in the uniform.

"Oh my God, you're the cutest pretend delivery boy ever!"

"Right? I'm ready to deliver my package in your box."

"Oh my God Mello, stop."

He got back into bed beside me

"But to be serious. If I die tomorrow, then..." He looked at me sadly.

"Then tonight we'll have the time of our lives." I finished.

"Yes!" His face lit up. "And also, I kind of love you."

"Ewww."

[You all know the rest. Even if I'd tried to rescue him a second time, I'd have been too late]

 Even if I'd tried to rescue him a second time, I'd have been too late]

[Here's an innocent looking Mello to cheer you up]