Mafia Yandere Girl (7)

"You crazy bastard, why did you do that?!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

"Stop it!" Matt pulled me off him. "You'll make him worse."

Mello just laughed even more.

"That hurt, bitch. But yeah I had no choice, the chief of police was about to write my name in the Death Note. He must have the shinigami eyes. I guess you saved me, Matt."

"Actually, she had already gotten you out of there when I arrived."

"She has a name. Thanks Y/N." Mello grinned at me. "Ouch, that hurt my mouth."

"I'll fucking do more than hurt your mouth." I raised a fist as if to punch him, then lowered it and hugged him instead.

"Owwww!" Mello yelled, but he kissed my face.

Matt went to his room and I stayed with Mello who lay on the couch.

"Did you send me out so I could rescue you?" I asked him.

"Yeah....no." He admitted. "I just didn't want you to die."

"And what would I have to live for if you'd died, Mello?"

"You're weird. Why do you even like a mafia asshole like me?"

"The hell if I know. It wasn't necessarily that I liked you, but I decided you were mine and that was that. But I guess I do like you. Or something."

He took my hand.

"You're crazy as fuck, but I guess we're stuck with each other now. Can you please stop killing everyone I talk to though?"

"I guess. Only if you don't blow yourself up again."