A Really Stupid Story (2)

NSFW

Mello and I had sex (obviously) then lay in my bed naked and ate chocolate.

"I'm only staying here if you buy me chocolate." He said.

I looked at him like he was insane.

"I'm letting you live in my house and you're making demands already?"

"I need chocolate to live." He whined.

"Alright, I'll buy you chocolate. But I want something in return."

"Yeah yeah." His phone rang and he answered it.

"Matt? I'm kind of busy." Pause. "I met a girl." Pause. "Oh, hang on." He looked at me. "What's your name?"

"Y/N." I said, biting into his chocolate while he was distracted.

"Y/N." Pause. "No I didn't even know her name, we were having sex, not swapping names."

I started laughing. "I knew your name!" I shouted. Mello glared at me and held the phone away from his ear. "Did you have to say that, now he's lecturing me."

"Who is he anyway, your boyfriend?"

"My what? You and I just had sex, did we not?"

"So?" I said, rolling onto my back and holding his chocolate up in the air (no I don't know why) "You could be some sex maniac for all I know."

"Wait hang on." He spoke into the phone again. "Matt, I said I'm busy, do you mind?" Pause. "That was a rhetorical question, I'm hanging up now."

He hung up and faced me.

"That's my chocolate!"

"You found it in my cupboard, so I think that makes it my chocolate."

"Whatever." He said, snatching it from me. "Listen to me for a moment."

I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm not a sex maniac. Is that the only reason you asked me to live here, because you thought I was?"

I tried to keep a straight face but he looked so offended that I couldn't help laughing.

"Mello, you're hilarious, I like you. Who the fuck is Matt?"

"That's my dumbass friend. Oh yeah, he has nowhere to live either."

"He can live here too, I suppose. Is there anyone else who needs somewhere to live?"

He shook his head.

"Is Matt a sex maniac too?"

"Shut up, I said I'm not."

"But I'll still want sex from him every night."

Mello pouted.

"I'm just joking."

"Good." He pulled me into his arms. "Cause you're mine now."