Mafia Yandere Girl (2)

The first thing I needed to do was dispose of that ugly ass bitch. If he'd gone to find her just now, I swear to Kira, I'd fucking kill him too. I went to look for them both.

"Where's Mello?" I asked a random person.

"He's outside smoking. I'd stay away from him though, he only smokes when he's very stressed or angry."

Fine, I'd go and do away with his flirty friend for now. I strode towards the noise of chatter and saw her flirting with the big bald dude now.

"What a hoe." I thought. She looked up and saw me.

"Hey, no one wanted me up here!" She called out to me.

"I'm sure no one ever wants you." I replied, but then I remembered how Mello had been acting around her just minutes ago and I got so freaking mad.

"I told you it was me who wanted you here. Come talk to me, will you?"

"Sure." She walked towards me with a stupid smile and I gestured for us to walk. As soon as we were out of sight of the others, I put my gun against her head. "Keep walking." I commanded.

I made her step into the nearest closet, then I blew her brains out. I didn't give two fucks if they traced the bullet back to my gun. At least they'd know not to mess with me or stop me from getting what I wanted. I was a crazy fuck, I didn't care if I got caught. It was more fun to watch them trying to figure it out, but besides that I really didn't care either way.

Mello was my goal and I'd do whatever it took.