Mafia Chocolate

My first day in the mafia was a piece of cake, the biggest problem I had was wondering how the leader dude managed to eat so much chocolate. Like he ate more chocolate than I did, and that's saying something. And the bastard had a fabulous figure too, so unfair. I was admiring him when he caught me.

"Why are you staring at me? Are you annoyed that I'm the only one who has chocolate?"

"Well obviously, I mean who wouldn't be annoyed by that?" I replied.

"Well it's rude to stare." He informed me.

One of the women butted in.

"That hasn't stopped you from staring at her boobs all day, Mello."

"That's different, they look nice and -"

"Mello, for fucks sake." She scolded him and I tried to keep a straight face.

"Oh my God, you complete pervert! You owe me some chocolate now." I said in my best pretending-to-be-outraged voice.

"Fine, come sit beside me and you can have some of my chocolate."

The woman looked truly shocked. I went over and sat beside him and he handed me half a bar (he'd already eaten half of it)

"What the fuck...?" The woman asked.

"Go work in a different room." He ordered her.

"I'm not leaving you alone with her, god only knows what you'll do to her."

"I'm fine, I can handle him." I told her and she left.

"Here, have some more chocolate and shut up." He said, sticking a new bar in my mouth.

"So, do you want to fuck Rod?" He asked.

"What? Where the hell did that come from?"

"It's just that most of the girls fuck him so they can get in favour with him." He explained.

"I'm not most girls, Mello. And eww, I wouldn't go near him. Definitely not my type."

"Good to know. So what is your type?" He asked.

"How exactly is that relevant to my work here, boss?"

"It's not, I'm asking out of interest. Go on, indulge me."

"Ok, well first of all I like guys who have hair." He burst out laughing. "I'm totally weak for blondes." He smiled. "I like brown eyes. And green eyes. Oh, and blue eyes." He smiled some more. "And he has to have good fashion sense. Like I'm sorry, but if he hasn't got nice hair and style then there's no point."

He took a bite of chocolate and tilted his head.

"What kind of style do you like?"

"Hmm, well there's a few but the hottest clothes on a guy is black leather." His smile was huge now. "Or off a guy." I added. "Like, oh..." I eyed him up and noticed his smile wasn't the only thing that was huge now.

"Uh yeah, I should get back to work." He pulled a laptop onto his lap, and I tried not to die laughing. He was incredibly...HOT.

He was too busy checking the screen to hear a shocked voice from outside the room.

"Mello seems like he's enjoying the company of another human!"

I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. I doubled over laughing and Mello looked at me, smiling.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said through my laughter.

"Tell me!" He insisted, laughing too.

I calmed down and stopped laughing. "It's nothing, really. So do you fuck Rod?"

"Ugh no. Not my type either." He made a face.

"Who do you fuck then?"

"No one." He said with a shrug.

"As in no one in the mafia?"

"As in no one. I'm single and I don't screw around. I'm a serious guy, Y/N."

"Right, but a hot and amazing guy like you is actually single?"

"You think I'm hot and amazing?" He grinned.

"Yes! Why do you think I was really staring at you?"

His cheeks turned slightly pink. "Well, maybe I should ask you out sometime."

I noticed him looking at my boobs again. "You're being a pervert again!"

I mock wrestled him, he didn't "fight" back, he just laughed, the little shit. I ended up kind of straddling him with my fist held up, about to punch him.

~ To be continued maybe ~

(If author-chan doesn't die laughing at herself)