The List

NSFW

[Based on a storyline from Skins, my favourite tv show]

*Y/N pov*

It was my first day at Wammy's College. I was doing general studies because I didn't care enough to choose a specific course.

I chose my outfit, a long (f/c) dress-like baggy shirt, tiny black shorts, fishnet tights, boots, loads of jewellery and some make up. [Like pic above]

As I entered the college premises, I saw three guys all turn to stare at me. I looked over, there was a red head, a blonde and one with white hair. The blonde caught my eye but I kept walking. They were standing together so I guessed they already knew each other. I glanced back at the blonde and he smiled.

I was directed by staff to the assembly hall. I kept my eye out for blondie and his friends. They came in a minute later and I watched them while a teacher spoke. Red head was dressed in jeans and stripes, he kept talking and laughing. Blonde wore all black leather [fuck me] ate chocolate through the whole assembly and kept telling the other two off. The other one was small, dressed all in white and seemed quiet and serious. He kept twirling his hair around his finger, in between playing with cards.

I brought my attention back to the lecture, where we were being warned about unacceptable behaviour. I made a note of "forbidden" acts.

I never do what I'm told.

After the assembly I found my locker and was putting my stuff in it when I was approached by the chocoholic.

"Hi, I'm Mello. I thought we could get to get to know each other."

"Why?" I asked.

"We're in the same classes and you looked at me earlier, twice."

I gave him a "so what" look.

"What about your friends? They seemed interested too."

"They're just dickheads, I'm better."

"Well I can't just take your word for it. So here, you three do this list and the first one to finish it gets to know me."

I handed him the list of things we weren't allowed to do.

"Oh and I'll need proof too, I don't fuck cheaters." I turned and walked away, smiling.